Chapter 6 - Left Alone

"Morning Beautiful.” Niall says while kissing my cheek. I smile and kiss him back. 

"Do you have to go anywhere today?" I ask him with a soft voice mixed with a yawn.

He brushes his fingers through my hair and stares deeply into my eyes. "No, we have this whole day to ourselves. But tomorrow is Harry's girlfriend's Birthday party and I'm sure he'll want you to come along with me." 

"Really, but I didn't bring any other clothes with me..." 

"I can buy you some new ones," Niall tells me with a smirk.

"Wow, are you serious... No, it’s not necessary. I don’t want you to spend any on me. I'll just get some clothes from home." Home! I completely forgot... My mother might be losing it right now!

"Alright, are you sure?" He asks me.

"Yes, but thank you. By any chance do you know what time it is?"

"11 am."

11 am... I should tell mother where I am. "I should tell my mother where I'm at. Could I use your phone please?" 

"Of course love." He says. Hearing the word love come through his teeth gives my chills. He takes out his phone from the small dresser to the right of him; then hands it to me. 

"Thanks." I stand and put on my glasses while dialing my mother’s number.

Niall sits up “You’re going home... aren't you?" He asks with a slight frown.

"Yes," I said to him with a smile, "I'll be back though."

His frown turns to smile, "Don't you think you should be wearing clothes on your way?" He laughs a bit. "Ohh!" I squeal, looking down at my bra and underwear. I drop to the floor looking for my jeans and T-shirt under the bed.

"Haha they’re over here." Niall says pointing to the dresser on the side of where I was sleeping. 

I open the drawer finding my clothes and purse. I put my clothes on while Niall puts back on his pants (Yes, he wasn’t wearing clothes either). I press the call button on Niall’s phone and put the phone to my ear.

Mother: Hello

Me: Mother, its Rose.

Mother: Ohh! Where are you? I thought you said the concert ended at 11?

Me: It did, I didn't find a way back home. Mai's... Car broke down so we found a hotel. (I had to think of a lie; if she found out what happened last night I’d be killed.)

Mother: Is that so? Because Mai was here about 10 minutes ago looking for you.

Me: (Damn it) She got a ride... but didn't tell me; so I stayed at the hotel.

Mother: Ohh, I see. Well do you want me to come get you?

Me: Yes please.

Mother: Alright, where is it?

I turn to Niall and whisper "Where is the hotel?"

"Im not from here, all I know is that the hotel is called 'Red' "

Me: I'm not sure but it’s called 'Red'

Mother: I know where that is... I'll be there in 5 minutes or so.

Me: Okay. Bye.

Mother: Goodbye.

"Did she find out about us?" Niall asks while putting on a shirt from one of his bags.