The Greedly of Bael

Lord Bael:Damn how how i need to end this lowest Creature popularity.
Lord Bael Loyal advisor:My lord pardon me but i have good idea how we will end Red dragon emperor popularity.
Lord Bael:I see and what is you idea oh My dear Loyal advisor?.
Lord Bael Loyal advisor:My lord this maybe brutal but I recommend you pay a personal pro asassin and negotiation with hades to take small piece of curse blood of Samael my lord.
Lord Bael mind:Wait why did i A Great Lord Bael never think that way.
Lord Bael:I see ok My Loyal advisor from this day i Lord Bael of House of Great King Bael will give you small city in near Bael Territory.
Lord Bael Loyal advisor: My Lord I humble accept that gift"bow infront Lord Bael " I will follow you everywhere my Lord.
Lord Bael:Thank you and now your can stand up and go back to you current home after i truely finish this thing i will reward you.
Lord Bael Loyal advisor: Pardon me my Lord i will move now and thank you"walk a way".
Lord Bael: Haha haaha haaa this time this day you  red dragon emperor will fall"try all of you  image a dark lord laugh voice".
Lord Bael: servant Prepare a 130,000 gold bar now.
servant:Yes my Lord.
Lord Bael: I think I need to prepare my self too after all i will meet a danger god after all.