Underworld Hades.

Lord Bael:I see So This The House of God of underworld heak puii.
Lord Bael: attention all Servant all of you will wait here understand?.
Servant:Yes My Lord.
Lord Bael: "walk walk walk".
lord bael mind:So this is the castle of god of dead he i think i really piss this time.

Guard 1:Who you how you can come to Lord Hades Castle?Guard 2:Yes give us you name and what pantheon you belong

Guard 2:Yes give us you name and what pantheon you belong.
Lord Bael: My Name Is Lord Bael i from The Devil Faction Of Bible Pantheon and i Here to meet with you master Hades.
Hades:"Dark death Aura" suddenly appear Behind Lors Bael"Well if my memory still function you are The Bat from bible pantheon right?.
Lord Bael With Fake smile:Yes I Am but i ok if your call me A devil,"Lord hades" i Lord Of House Great king Bael Want to negotiation With you.
Hades:whoo whoo You Come to My domain and uninvited ans yet you still arrogant anywhere what is your reason come to my domain Bat?.
Lord Bael:I give 130,000 Gold bar to you hades and you  give me one cup Samael blood.
Lord Bael:"Suddenly Teleport a servant with gold bar behind him".
Hades:i see ok i give Two cup Samael blood because i can read what you true reason behind this "Trade Negotiation".
Lord Bael: Ok this you gold.
Hades: but you need to wait 20 minute is that ok?.
Lord Bael: As long as i get what i want i ok to wait 20 minute.
Hades:I see alright.
Hades:" Scream his servant name".
Hades servant:Yes my Lord Hades.
Hades: I want you Go to deep to the  cocytus prison and take two cup Samael blood.
Hades servant:Yes my Lord.

after 20 minute waiting.
Hades servant: My Lord this ia Samael blood.
Hades:Thank you and you can go back to you post now.
Hades: this is Two cup of Samael Blood

Notice;(just image the picture above is Blood of Samael give by Hades to Lord Bael)Lord Bael: i see ok thank this your 130,000 gold bar and thank for "peace negotiation" with me Lord of underworld Hades

Lord Bael: i see ok thank this your 130,000 gold bar and thank for "peace negotiation" with me Lord of underworld Hades

Notice;(just image the picture above is Blood of Samael give by Hades to Lord Bael)Lord Bael: i see ok thank this your 130,000 gold bar and thank for "peace negotiation" with me Lord of underworld Hades

Hades:Same to me but make sure a plan that you want to do have good result.
Lord Bael: do't worry this time my plan will have good result mark my word Hades.
Lord Bael: "Teleport to the Bael Territory with his servant".
Hades:oh yes i will Bael The Bat king hahaaa.