The Dead of Issei hyoudou

Meanwhile in the Night of Gremory Castle.
Sirzech:sleep.
Grayfia:sleep.
Zeoticus:Sleep.
venelana:Sleep.
Milicas:Sleep.
rias:Sleep.
Issei:"in the middle of gremory big bathroom.
Issei:Finaly i get some rest.
10 Assassin group: "Suddenly appear In gremory bathroom where issei is".
Issei: What the who all of you.
9 member of Assassin group:"try to Attack issei".
Issei: I do not know all of you but dead" issei only focused to 9 member of Assassin group who try attack him".
1 member of Assassin group:" Suddenly Teleport behind issei and brutality kick issei behind until issei fall on floor".
leader of Assassin group: This is the end of you Red dragon emperor but do not take this personally"pouring a blood of samael into issei hold face".
Issei: hardly scream.
Issei:Damnnnn you ah ah  this pain.
Leader of Assassin group: Yes that is pain to you because that is a blood of samael.
Issei:What samael damn you"Fall to the floor again".
Leader Of Assassin group: You can scream as much as you want because we already make a sound barrier around this toilet.
Issei hyoudou mind:good bye Rias and another.
Leader Of Assassin group: "Call Lord Bael".
Lord Bael: is everthing already finish i mean is target dead.
leader of Assassin group: Yes and his already dead now.
Lord Bael: i see than all of you can go back to you place.
10 Assassin group: Yes my lord.
10 Assassin group:" Teleport away from gremory Territory".

1Meanwhile in Bael main castle.
Lord Bael: Yes my dream come true That low fake devil already died.

10 minute after issei hyoudou dead.
Ex Gremory: "Walk to the gremory Big bathroom".
Ex Gremory:"slow scream" Father a you that.
Ex Gremory mind: Maybe his already done use the bathroom and go sleep with mother and his another wives after all his big pervert.
Ex Gremory:"Walk inside The big bathroom and see a goodly Chess piece with out any dirty".
Ex Gremory mind:What the fuck who the hell will leave the goodly chess evil piece  inside this toilet maybe this eight mutation piece belong to a high class servant after all low class Servant also get evil piece.
Ex Gremory: "take seven of mutation piece a leave one piece so who ever own the evil piece his take will search".