Eatin'

[f l a s h b a c k]

omniscient•

- Hello, Seokjin-ah. Take a seat. Sejin, their manager, said blankly.

- You wanted to talk to me, hyung? The idol asked, fidgeting a little.

He was kinda stressed out about this appointment. Sejin never really convened him so he didn't know what to expect.

He felt like a child that had to have some serious talk with his parents.

He couldn't help but think about everything he may have done wrong.

All his mistakes.

And he kept his eyes on his lap, looking at his fidgeting fingers, his tensed body seated on that comfortable chair.

[What have I done?] He thought to himself.

- You know, Seokjin-ah, we'll start a new era soon and despite the fact that I don't agree with that decision, PD-nim asked me to have those sheets made... It's some kind of program... For a diet. You're not the only one, actually everyone has one but I wanted to tell you one by one, in private.

- I understand hyung, there's no need to feel so sorry, we all need to look our best for this new era. I noticed I've been gaining a few pounds lately but thanks to this I'll be back to my usual weight in no time. Seokjin said, smiling widely.

At first he was afraid he'd done something wrong and he'd get scolded. He wasn't sad nor upset. The K-pop industry was like this so he knew he would have to diet one day or another. He had signed for this.

- Oh Jin, I was so afraid to hurt your feelings. I'm relieved you're totally okay with this. If you ever have a problem with the diet please talk to me or PD-nim and we'll sort that out together, okay?

- Of course hyung!

- Good, then you can go back to the dorms, have a great day Jin. He said, handing the idol his 'dieting program'.

[e n d  o f  f l a s h b a c k]

It's been a whole month since he had started his diet that consisted in having two hours workout once a week, in addition with dance practices and, as a meal two packs of chicken breast per day: one at noon and one at 7pm.

Lean.

But apparently the results weren't enough so he went from two packs to one. Without telling his managers of course, there's no need tell them, he could handle it all on his own.

Or so he thought.

This week has been horrid for Seokjin, who had the strictest diet among the seven of them.

He was always feeling hungry and weak and they were always practicing a lot so it was starting to take its toll on him.

Sometimes he would pass out from exhaustion in his bed or in the bathroom but he wouldn't tell the others.

Even if it happened three times already.

He has to achieve his goals no matter what.

And this morning, Seokjin woke up early to cook breakfast for everyone. His mouth was already watering from the smell of the waffles he had decided to make, to change from kimchi and fried rice.

[No, I can't! Just a few more days and I should be able to see the results and only then I'll allow myself to eat sweets.]

He woke everyone up so they all got ready before sitting at the table and start eating, talking cheerfully.