04

•—{✯}—•

tuesday

tuesday

warning: self harm.

one. two. three. four. five

drip. drip. drip. drip. drip

six.

splash!

           "AH!" haechan yelped in pain, clutching his wrist. he liked the pain, though it was unbearable. there was blood dripping on his sink, off of his wrist. it was still the same day that haechan came home running, but by now school was bound to be over. he just woke up from his long nap and felt the sudden urge to harm himself after chopping up some fruits for himself.

ding, dong.

          the sound of haechans doorbell was heard and haechan panicked. whoever this was, they couldn't see the mess in his bathroom or his wrist. he quickly threw an oversized hoodie over himself, with sweater paws long enough to cover his arms fully.

ding- ding- ding- ding- ding- ding dong.

          the bell rung over and over again and haechan didn't have time to clean up the mess in his bathroom, so he ran out, not forgetting to close the door behind him. he opened his front door to see a nervous renjun standing outside.

"r-renjun? wh-"

"i need to talk to you, may I come in?"

internally panicking, haechan hesitantly agrees and let's the short boy in.

          "ah- b-by the w-way, the t-toilet is uh- its clogged, d-dont use my bedrooms b-bathroom, use the g-guest one" haechan explained, leading the two of them to his bedroom.

"alright.."

          there was an awkward silence for a while when they sat down on haechans bed until they finally spoke-

"ren-"

"hae-"

the two boys looked at eachother as they interrupted eachother.

"you fir-"

"you fir-"

          renjun slightly smiled at their interaction and haechan couldve sworn that it was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. haechan too smiled, but not at their interaction. haechan smiled at the stunning boy in front of him.