10

•-{✯}-•

friday

          the four boys had lost track of time in the nurses office and soon enough, the break had ended. they all separated since none of them shared the same class except jaemin and renjun. in no time, that class was over too and haechan made his way into his last class. he took his seat, waiting patiently for the teacher to arrive.

"boo!" someone yelled in haechan's ear.

haechan flinched and turned around to see a wheezing mark.

"asshole" he said as he flicked marks forehead.

"oh whatever, loser" mark replied, still laughing as he rubbed his forehead.

          the two started talking about random things until the teacher walked into class and started the lesson. haechan didn't pay any attention to the class and instead found himself falling asleep.

"mr. lee, no sleeping in my class."

"but i wasn't sleeping-" mark and minho said, looking at eachother and back to the teacher.

"not you two, obviously. i'm talking about lee donghyuck"

          haechan yawned and lifted his head, looking at the teacher. the teacher shook her head then proceeded with the lesson. haechan still couldn't pay attention. everytime he tried, his mind would drift off to a certain short chinese boy. he unknowingly smiled at the thought of huang renjun until the bell brought him back to reality.

          mark stomped over to haechan's table angrily. he slammed his hands on the table and put his head down, groaning in annoyance.

"what's up with you?" haechan asked.

"are you serious? did you not pay attention to the teacher?-"

haechan raised an eyebrow and tilted his head at his friend.

"no? whatd she say?"

"we have a fucking test on monday!" haechans eyes widened at the older males response.

"monday? it's the first week of school!" he yelled in disbelief.

"i know!" mark ran his fingers through his hair, pulling it after.

          the two boys left the class together while ranting about their upcoming test and how dumb their teachers are. marks eyes widened as he remembered something.