17

•-{✯}-•

saturday

saturday

          "shut the fuck up!" renjun yelled, throwing his alarm across the room. it was saturday, the long awaited day, it was the day he and haechan were going on their first date.

          "it's too early for this shit.." he muttered to himself. his eyes widened when he remembered why he set that alarm.

          "oh fuck! what's the time!?" he asked no one in particular. he sighed in relief when he realised that it was only 12:30, meaning he had two hours and 30 minutes to get ready. he went downstairs, greeting his parents who were watching some shitty TV shows in the living room.

"hi dad, hi pa" renjun said, kissing both of their cheeks.

"hi baby!" jaehyun exclaimed, pulling renjun in for a hug and kissing all over his face. johnny paused the show.

"you're gonna kill him babe" johnny laughed.

"oh whatever. anyway, what was all that noise about?" jaehyun asked, raising an eyebrow.

"i- uhh- i have a date soon.." renjun said shyly. johnny smirked while jaehyun gasped.

"it's with that boy you brought over before, right? i knew it!" johnny said, smiling.

"my baby is growing up so fast" jaehyun wiped a fake tear.

"oh dont be so dramatic" renjun said as he rolled his eyes playfully.

"are you gonna eat anything?" johnny asked.

"eh, i'm not really hungry. i'll just have some milk" renjun answered and johnny hummed in agreement.

"have some food when you go out though" jaehyun said, earning a nod from renjun.

          renjun headed towards the kitchen, leaving his parents in the living room. he poured himself a cup of milk, taking a mini chocolate croissant croissant as well because why not. he then left the kitchen, going up to his room. he sat on his bed, stuffing the whole mini croissant in his mouth and drinking his milk. once he finished his milk, he looked at the time. he had 2 hours left till he had to meet haechan at the mall.

          renjun went to the bathroom, leaving his empty cup on his bedside table. he got a towel out of one of the drawers under his sink and hung it on the shower door. he then took his phone, put it on the sink and blasted red flavour by red velvet. finally, he took off his clothes and hopped into the shower.

          he was about to get out of the shower until lullaby by got7 started to play. he sung his heart out and danced for a while, occasionally slipping, but never really falling. once the song ended, he dried himself off and then wrapped his towel around his lower body. he took his phone and went back into his room, sitting down on his bed. he checked his messages for a while, smiling when he got a text from haechan.