05

•—{✯}—•

wednesday

wednesday

          haechan woke up alone on his bed the next morning. he was confused as to why renjun wasn't there and immediately frowned thinking that renjun probably left him.

"did he leave..? or was it a dream..?" haechan questioned himself.

          haechan didn't want to leave the warmth of his blanket, so he got up with the blanket over his head, holding it's corners and pulling them to his chest. by now it was 11 am and he couldn't care less about going to school. he decided he would just skip school today, not really in the mood to go, late or not.

          after preparing himself for the day in the bathroom, he smelt the sweet aroma of pancakes. confused, he raised an eyebrow and walked into the kitchen only to find the one and only renjun making breakfast.

"renjun?"

          "oh, you're finally awake. come on, i made some pancakes, have some!" renjun said excitedly. renjun didn't cook much but he knew he was good at it.

"oh.. you didn't have to-"

          haechan was interrupted by renjun who quickly walked up to him and stuffed a whole pancake in his mouth.

          "oh shut up and eat." renjun said, taking a seat after putting maple syrup and pancakes on the table.

          haechan smiled a bit, struggling with the food in his mouth. renjuns face tugged at the corners of his lips and he formed a slight smile. haechan sat down across from renjun, swallowing the food in his mouth before talking.

"i thought you left.. why are you still here? we have class right now."

          "i wouldn't just leave like that and i'm not in class because we're going to stay at your place today and binge a bunch of shows!" renjun smiled.

"what about your parents? do they know you're here?"

renjun hummed in response.

          "they're fine with it. i think you should check your phone though, mark and jisung have been texting me about you the whole day." he chuckled.

          "oh shit! i forgot-" haechan whipped his phone out, turning his phone on to 46 missed calls and 89 unread messages from mark, as well as 57 missed calls and 65 unread messages from jisung and of course, 98 missed calls from chenle along with 127 unread messages. surprisingly, even jeno and jaemin called him a few times. he didn't know why they were so worried about him being gone for one day but shrugged it off and called chenle, knowing he was with jisung, mark and the couple.

"hey ch-"

"HYUNG, DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE WERE ABOUT YOU? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? IS RENJUN WITH YOU? HOW ARE YOU? WHYD YOU RUN OUT YESTERDAY? WHY-"