11

•—{✯}—•

saturday

saturday

          haechan ran down the stairs, making his way to the front door after the doorbell rang. he opened the door and immediately jumped on the person who rang it, wrapping his legs around their waist.

"hyung!!" he shouted, jumping onto his step brother.

          the older male had almost fallen to his ass when the other jumped on him. thankfully, his boyfriend doyoung helped him stay standing.

"haechan i almost broke my ass-bone!" he said, playfully hitting his brother's back.

"who cares" haechan said, making taeil scoff.

          haechan kissed all over taeils face. his forehead, eyes, nose, cheek, and even his eyebrows.

"hyuckie im drowning in your kisses-" taeil laughed while speaking.

"sorry taeil-hyung, i just missed you a lot" he replied, pouting.

          taeil pinched the youngers cheeks, smiling. haechan got off of taeil and looked at the man behind him who was nervously fiddling with his thumbs.

          "are you my taeil-hyungs boyfriend?" haechan questioned, although he knew the answer. he put his hand in front of him to shake doyoung's, smiling at the latter.

          "y-yeah, i'm doyoung." the male said shyly, slowly taking his hand out to meet with haechan's. they shook hands and haechan invited his two hyungs inside.

          taeil internally thanked god that haechan actually did make an effort to clean the place up. haechan led the two into the living room and they all sat down, talking. to taeils satisfaction, doyoung started to warm up to haechan and the two comfortably made jokes and bickered with each other.

"but haechan," taeil interrupted the conversation.

"hmm?"

          "didn't i tell you to invite your boyfriend?" taeil said, furrowing his brows in the process. doyoungs eyes went from taeil to haechan, waiting for the youngest to answer.

          "first off," haechan started, blushing "he isn't my boyfriend. second off, i did invite him. he said he'd come over at four since he had something to do." haechan finished.