19

•—{✯}—•

sunday

"over here!" ten yelled from a table in the corner of the restaurant.

          haechan pointed at ten and yangyang, nudging renjun then taking his hand and guiding him to them. once they got to the table, ten stood up and hugged haechan, then waved at renjun. yangyang did the same, except he hugged renjun and waved at haechan. everyone took their seats and started to talk.

"so what's up my chingus how you been? you find out who's top yet?" ten asked, earning a slap from haechan. renjun smirked.

"that's funny coming from you- so who's the top in your relationship?" renjun responded, making haechan laugh.

"they are both SUCH bottoms!-" haechan laughed.

"oh come on, im obviously the top" ten said.

"no offence ten but you couldnt even top renjun. for two reasons. one, you're such a bottom. two, he has haechan and haechan will shred your body" yangyang argued.

"we all know that im the top" yangyang continued.

"im with yangyang on this one" haechan agreed.

"yall know nothing. anyway back to you and renjun-" ten was interrupted by renjun.

"oh waiter!" haechan called, making everyone else snort.

          a waiter came over, asking the boys if they would like to make their orders. they quickly agreed on what they would order before speaking to the waiter.

          "could we get.. one pepperoni pizza and two servings of spaghetti bolognese" haechan told him. the waiter wrote the orders down before responding.

"right, any drinks?" he asked, looking at each of them.

"two cokes, one sprite and a large bottle of water" renjun piped in.

          "okay, let me repeat your order. so, one pepperoni pizza, two spaghetti bolognese, two cokes, a sprite, and a large bottle of water" the waiter repeated.

"yeah, thank you" haechan said, handing him all of the menus.

"your food will be served within no time" the waiter said with a smile, leaving the table.