=- 3 -=

"Come on Colby you can't stay cooped up in your room all day everyday," Tara yelled knocking on the door. I rolled my eyes at the small female before waving a single hand, filling the whole upstairs with darkness. A groan was sounded from the hallways before boots hit the floor and she walked away.

Gently, I closed my eyes once I deemed her completely gone and I was once again left alone. I let my thoughts wonder to what the future could of been like, the dreamy trips to earth, the love being shared between two people. The life I envy from Kat and Devyn and Tara and Jake.

My very peaceful state of mind was soon once again ruined by a slightly harder knock on the door and a jiggle of the door handle.

"For god sake Colby!" I heard Kats voice travel through the door as I pushed my sleep ridden body off the mattress "you can't keep doing this! You can't push away your friends, your family. We want to help you get through this Colby and find out what completely happened to them since we weren't told. Someone is hiding something," Kat muttered her voice breaking mid sentence. "Let us help you, let me help you."

At that end sentence I finally stood up walking the short distance to my door and unlocking it. As quick as I unlocked it and the small sound sounded the door was swung open and I was met with Kat in my arms.

"You do realise Jakey could of melted the door handle right?" I joked receiving an eye roll from Kat as she removed herself from my arms and wiped her eyes.

"We wanted you to come to us without being forced. That was like plan M,"

"Wow you really had that many plans?" I joked a slight chuckle shaking past my lips.

"We only had like three plans. Not that we would tell jake," she joked back before her face turned serious. She shuffled slightly rubbing her foot against the flooring beneath us. I raised an eyebrow at her actions before crossing my arms gently.

"Katrina?" I whispered finally making her look at me, her eyes filled slightly with fear.

"What's going to happen to you colby?" She spoke. My heart broke again as her own voice wavered and broke mid sentence. I shook my head pulling her back into my arms.

"Nothing going to happen Kat. I'm here to stay even if my soulmate weren't. I'm not leaving and I'm not going to harm myself if that's what you're all terrified off," she nodded in my chest tightening the grip she had on my shirt.

"Come on, lets go see the others," I cooed at the sobbing female gripping her hands and softly pulling them away from the fabric covering my torso and placing an arm around her leading her downstairs. Slowly but surely we made it to the bottom my eyes instantly locking on Devyns. With a single head nudge Kat was in Devyns arms sobbing quieter but still sobbing as hard.

I headed towards the living room since Devyn mouthed she'll be ok, letting Kats soulmate completely calm her down without me interrupting it. My eyes locked with Jakes now as Tara sat in his lap. Her head securely placed in his neck and his arms were tightly around her waist holding her in place.

"You ok dude?" Jake asked making me nod slightly.

"As good as I'll ever be I guess," I shrugged letting my body go dead and collapse on the sofa beside me. My eyes fluttered close as I listened to everyone else engage in their own conversations thankfully not pushing to know how I'm feeling.

"Have you seen how we now extra protection around us at night?" Corey asked walking into the room, his phone tightly placed in his hand, his thumb swiping up and down as he read something.

"It's because someone keeps trying to come over," I finally spoke opening my eyes. It shocked me a bit to see more people then I thought in the room, during the time my eyes were shut and I was zoned out we had been joined my Devyn and Kat again, aswell as Reggie and Cassie.