Chapter 1

YOUR P.O.V:

It's almost the end of summer and I have to go back to North Carolina tomorrow. Ugh I wish I didn't live so far away from Riverdale. I don't come up here that often and when I do I only tell one person because he is my best friend, Jughead Jones. We have been friends since kindergarten and we will always be friends. I kinda like him a little more than friends but I don't think he feels the same way. Anyway it is my last day here and I am meeting him at Pop's then I am off back home to get ready for my Sophomore year of High School. I am sitting in a booth waiting for Jug and scrolling through my Instagram, then the bell rings and it is no other than Jughead. He walks over to be and says

"Hey Y/N. How are you doing today?" 

"Hey Jug. I am doing good but also not good. I don't want to leave tomorrow." I sad with a sad face and he sat down in front of my and grabbed my hand. 

"I know, I don't want you to leave either. It is already hard enough that we can only see each other for a week every year." He said will a frown. "Anyway, are you sure you don't want to see Archie or Betty?" He asked changing the subject.

"Yes Jug, I only really come to see you! You're the one I miss the most out of everyone." I responded giving him a smirk.

"Okay if you say so."

Then we talk for a few hours about how school was and how we were gonna miss each other. He was gonna try and visit me this year during school. Then I got a text from dad. Hey princess we need to go say bye to Jug. I am outside waiting for you. I responded saying- Okay, dad I'll be right out. I looked back at Jug and said "Hey Jug, that was my dad he is waiting for me outside to go home." I said with a sad face almost about to cry until Jug came over to me and gave me hug. I hugged back.

"Hey, it's okay we can Face Time all the time." He said pulling away and helping me up. "Now we don't want to keep your dad waiting now do we?" I giggled.

"No we do not." I said getting up and we walked to the car. I gave Jug one more hug and then he opened the door to my car and said.

"Hey, well see each other soon, Bye Y/N." He then looked at my dad and said "Bye Mr. Y/L/N." Then he shut the door and we drove off. Then me and dad started talking and he told me he had a surprise for me when we got home. 

"What is it Dad?" I asked him curiously.

"That is a surprise, sweetheart." He responded.

"BUT DAD..."

"No buts, you will find out in the next few days." And with that we headed home listening to country music and I was singing along to them and then eventually fell asleep and my dad pulled over so he can sleep too. This was gonna be a long trip home.

JUGHEAD'S P.O.V:

Y/N just left and I already miss her so much. She has been my best friends for so long and every time she leaves I get really sad. I just wish she could move back. I really like, like a lot. I just never say anything because I don't want to ruin our friendship. I have other friends like Archie and Betty but it is just the same. Me and Y/N have a special connection, we were all friends but Y/N and I were closer to each other and Archie and Betty were closer to each other than they were to us. We all loved to hang out. And right now Archie and I aren't really in a good place so well see how this school year goes. I mean I still hang out with Betty just not so much, she kinda has a reputation, and well I am the loner outsider that no one wants to be friends with. I started to walk to drive in to get some sleep but before I did I had to get my stuff for the first day of school. Then I went to sleep thinking about Y/N and when she would come back.