Chapter 3

YOUR P.O.V:

I woke up on time today at 6:30 and went straight to my closet I grabbed a pair of blue jeans and and my Y/F/C t-shirt. I also grabbed my all black leather cowboy boots. I brush my hair out to make sure there are no knots and I grab by bag and go down stairs. To see if my parents are home and to meet Jug at the door. Oh yeah I forgot to grab something for breakfast, so I run into the kitchen and grab a pop tart and notice neither of my parents are home. They are probably at the station trying to figure out what happened to Jason. As I was thinking there was a knock at the door, I run to go get it and it was Jug. I step outside and lock the door. "Good morning Jug."

"Good morning Y/N" He said with a smile. Ugh that smile is just so amazing I wish he would just ask me out already or just kiss me.
"So, are we gonna talk or are we gonna walk in silence?" I ask trying to be funny. He chuckles at my comment.
"No we can talk silly." I giggle. "So I didn't see your parents this morning, where are they?"
"At the station...again." I sigh and Jug hugs me and I hug back.
"They are probably just taking this seriously so this murder mystery will be over." I nod and we keep walking. "Oh yeah that reminds me, Betty and I are trying to figure out what happened do you want to help?" When he said that my eyes widened with excitement.
"YES!" I said jumping and turning around. "Of course I want to help. I need something to do than just play guitar on Mondays after school." He chuckled and gave me a smile. At a smile glance I saw Betty coming from behind Jug. And I remember I need to tell her that I like Jug.
"Hey guys." She said.
"Hey Betty, how your morning going?" I asked trying to make conversation.
"Good, and I don't think I need to ask about you two because you guys seemed like you were having fun." I nodded.
"Betty, Y/N said she would help with the investigation." Jug told her.
"Oh that's great. Y/N I'll get you caught up." As she said that we arrived at school and we went to the student lounge. I sat next to Jug on the couch and Betty sat next to Veronica and Archie in the chairs. We talked for a while and then I remembered that I needed to tell them before I forgot.
"Hey Betty, Veronica can I talk to you for a minute." I said getting up, and they gave me a confused look.
"Umm sure about what?" Veronica asked
"I'll tell you in a minute come with me." I said walking to the bathroom they followed and I made sure no one was in there.
"So girl what did you need to tell us?"
"Okay but promise me you won't tell anyone."
"We promise now tell us." Betty responded.
"Okay I think I might like Juggie." I said looking down and blushing.
"Well we already knew that." Veronica said and I looked up confused.
"What do you mean you already knew?" 
"Come on girl it was so obvious, I mean you came over the summer just to see him and only him. Why?" I looked down and whispered 
"because I missed him." 
"Girl we can't hear you say that again."
"Because I missed him, I missed his smile, I missed his voice, I missed our stories, I missed his everything!" I said louder. Their jaws dropped when I said that.
"Girl I think your in love with him it's more than just a crush."
"maybe your right. What do I do?" I said in a panic.
"First you need to clam down we will figure something out Archie might know how to help. Me and Betty will talk to him, Okay?" I nod and then we leave the bathroom to go to class. 

Meanwhile with the Boys

Jughead's P.O.V:

After they left I turned to Archie. "Hey Arch?"
"Oh no, what is it Jug?"
"I have something to tell you but you need to promise me that you won't tell anyone especially Y/N!" I said in a serious tone.
"Okay I promise but what it is"
"I umm... t-think I like Y/N." I look down and start to mess around with one of my pencils. Archie looked at me with wide eyes.
"You actually like some one?" He said and laughed
"Yes, I mean she is pretty, independent, smart, kind, sweet, strong, caring, always putting other before herself, beautiful,snappy, and hot!" I say and plush.
"Dude, I think you love her. You need to tell her how you feel."
"How do I do that?"
"Umm I don't know but you'll figure it out." I sigh then the bell rang and we went to class. I couldn't help but stair at Y/N during class. I liked her a lot but I didn't know how to tell her. Maybe me and her can plain a movie night and I can tell her then. Yeah that's what I will do.