Chapter 4

YOUR P.O.V:

I woke up and I felt arms around me. I looked up and saw Jughead still asleep and he was so cute that I didn't notice that I was staring because he said. 

"It's not nice to stare you know?" He said in a groggy voice and he smirked staring into my eyes.
"Oops was I staring I didn't notice ." I said and looked down embarrassed and he lift my chin up with his figure and kissed me lips softly and quickly and then pulled away and smiled at me.
"Your cute you know that." He said still smiling at me.
"I know that now." I said 
"Yeah I am glad you know but we should really get up and meet up with everyone and tell them."
"Yeah I guess your right also I have a surprise for all of you." I said with a smirk and getting out of bed and walking to my closet.
"Oh yeah? What is it?" He asked walking up behind me and hugging me from behind.
"You'll just have to wait and see." I said not giving him the answer he was looking for. Then he started to lightly place kisses on my neck."Juggie stop." I said giggling and picking out my clothes. I grabbed a pair of blue jeans and the 'S' T-shirt Jug was wearing last night and went into the bathroom to change. Jug was wearing his usual S t-shirt, black jeans and his iconic beanie.
"Ready to go Y/N/N?" He asked handing me my bag.
"Yup let's go Juggie." I grab his hand and we run out the door and start walking to pops. But I don't want to walk so I have an idea.

"Hey Jug can you carry me please? My feet hurt." I gave him puppy dog eyes and a cute smile. He looked at me with a smile and said.
"Of course princess." I jumped on his back and he carried me to Pop's and when we go there we saw our friends talking about something in our normal booth. Jug walked over with me still on his back and said "Hey Guys what's going on?"

"Oh nothing just talking about school stuff." Veronica responded. "Wait Y/n why is Jug carrying you?!" she asked shocked and I got down and sat next to her and Jug sat next to me.
"Umm because me feet hurt." I said with a small smile.
"Yeah right." Arch said rolling his eyes and then Betty noticed I was in Juggies shirt.
"WAIT Y/N YOUR WEARING JUGHEAD'S SHIRT! WHY?!" She yelled.
"Wow Betty thx for telling the who town." I said looking down and blushing a little bit.
"Well we have something to tell you." Jug said as be grabbed my hand under that table and intertwining our figures.
"We are dating" I said quietly and laying my head on Jug's shoulder. Their jaws dropped. "Also I have a surprise for you guys."
"OOOOO.... WHAT IS IT?" Veronica asked. I laughed.
"Yeah babe what is it?" Jug asked with a smile.
"Okay okay. We are going some where like on a trip."
"I KNEW IT!" Archie Yelled I was surprised and confused.
"How did you know I was taking y'all some where?" I asked and gave a confused look.
"I was walking down the stairs and I head your dad and my dad on the phone and they brought it up." dang dad you had to ruin the surprise.
"Well we are going to the mountains in 2 weeks but the place we are going only had 3 bedrooms so I was thinking..." I was about to finish when V finished for me.
"That you and Jug could share a room and Archie could have his own room and Betty and I could share?"
"Yup that's exactly what I was about to say." I said smiling at them. "So what do y'all say?"
"YES" They all answered. 
"Okay good." I said with a smile and so excited. Then someone walked in with a big fit.
"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING YOUNG LADY?" it was my aunt. ugh why does she have to be here.
"Hey auntie what do you want?" I asked pissed off.
"Don't use that tone with me young lady and I am pretty sure your father would be okay with you having a boyfriend let alone some one from the wrong side of the tracks" She is gonna get me pissed off. And then I stood up and jumped over the seat to get in her face. 
"Oh really? Dad will be fine with it because I have been friends with Jughead for  as long as I can remember so why don't you shut your mouth and leave." I said and almost pushed her.
"Ugh fine. I'll go but you are going to get in so much trouble for treating my like this. Your dad thinks very highly of me so let's see how he likes the way you treated me." Oh little does she know dad doesn't care about her anymore. Haha this will be funny.
"Okay fine you do that Bye!" I said as I sat down and she walked out of the dinner.

"Dang she is something." Archie said.
"Yeah I Know she is just a loud mouth and little does she know daddy won't do anything. He doesn't really care who I date any ways. Plus I have never dated someone so it doesn't matter and he even said he would rather have me date Jug then anyone else." I said and looked at Jug and gave him a kiss on the check. He blushed a little and looked down.
"Is that all true what you just said Y/n?" Jug asked and it made me kinda sad but It was and I needed to make sure he knew it was.
"Yes of course it is true and look I will call me Dad right now to tell him." And with that I called Daddy.

on call
"Hey daddy."
"Hey Y/N what's up?"
"I just wanted to tell you that Jughead and I got together and Auntie is making it sound really bad and said some stuff about Jug and Jug is now worried that you are gonna be mad at him."
"Jug is not the problem and thanks for telling. Also Give Jug the phone."
"Okay. Here jug"
"Yes sir?"
"Jug I trust you with her and I always have just treat her right and I know you will. You have always been there for her and she has always been there for you."
"Yes sire I will I promise I won't hurt her ever." He said with a smile on his face and put his arm around me."
"Okay good to know now have fun and be safe."
"DAD!"
"Bye guys"
then he hung up I was so embarrassed and I hid my face in Jugs chest.

"Well that went good." He said with a smile I nodded and kissed his check.
"Well we will see you guys tomorrow at school bye." V said as her Betty and Archie got up.
"Okay Bye guys." And with that we all went home and Jug stayed the night again. I was so happy and can't wait for the trip.

And that is it for this chapter and sorry it took so long I have been super busy with some stuff new part coming soon.