Chapter 9

Your P.O.V:

I was at home trying to clear my mind from the past few days when all of a sudden I get a text.

'Baby 😘' Open your window please!

I giggled at his text and walked over to my window and see Jughead waiting for me to open it so I did.

"Hey baby!" I said happily and gave him a hug as he came in.

"Hey Cowgirl, but sadly I don't have good news." He said pulling away from the hug and sitting on the bed. He patted his lap for me to sit down so I did. "The drive-in is closing." Jug said sadness in his voice. 

"Oh no! Juggie I am so sorry, I know how much the Drive-in meant to you." I gave him a tight hug never wanting to let him go because I knew one he was leaving there and two that's where we have a lot of memories so this was also hard for me to hear as well.  "Juggie we can't let it close." I said almost crying. He kissed my head.

"I know how about we go to Pop's talk to some people and we go see Mayor McCoy tomorrow, that sound good to you?" He asked kissing my head. I nodded in response. We got up and walked to Pop's and we sat down waiting for people to get here. Soon enough Betty, Veronica, and Kevin were here.

Jug was talking to them and I was getting pretty bored and tired about hearing about it but it did mean a lot to Jug and me so I was not going to just shut it out. Then they started talking about how movie ideas. I zoned out until Jug asked me a question.

"what about you Babe?" he asked.

"Wait what?" I asked.

"Movie ideas..." 

"Oh yeah I was thinking... maybe Rebels without a cause." I responded and jug smirked at me.

Soon Archie and his dad along with miss grundey walked in. And this wont go good. Betty got up to talk to them along with Veronica as much as we protested but they did not listen.

Then me and Jug left and he took me back home we said goodbye and then I went to bed not ready for tomorrow. 

Sorry it took so long to update i was having trouble I need to go back through the episodes of Riverdale. Sorry it's not that good. I promise the next chapter will be better.