Chapter 6

Your P.O.V:

It's now 4 am and my alarm was going off. I reached for my phone and turned it off. I then realized that I had strong arms wrapped around my waist. I looked and saw Jughead hugging me from behind. I tried to wiggle out of his grip without waking up. But he woke up.

"Babe? What are you doing up it's 4 in the morning." He groaned. I laughed while walking to the closest.
"I have to feed the horses and well I need to get stuff in the pasture and get dressed. You go back to sleep and I'll be back in the house at 6 at the latest." I said while looking for a nice pair of jeans and grabbing a t-shirt that says 'Let's Ride'
"yeah right like I am letting you do that by yourself we are all helping. You get ready and I will wake up every one else." He said getting up and hugging me.
"That's no-" I was cut off by him saying.
"NO they are helping and that's final." And with that he put on a shirt and sweat pants and went to wake everyone else up. Ugh what am I going to do with him. I got dress and put on my boots and braided my hair because I am gonna ride today.

When I was finished it was 4:15 and everyone was in the living room dress and looking very tired. I giggled.

"What are you laughing at?" V said.
"Sorry Y'all just look so tired but lets go." I said and ran to the gator and the hopped in the back and Jug sat in the front with me.  When we got to the barn they all got out and I went to the tracker and started it up to get a bale of hay.

"What do you think your doing?" Jug asked giving me a face that said 'You're not doing that on your own' type of face.
"Getting hay also can you open that gate over there please and thank you." I responded and pointed to the gate and he did what I asked as everyone sat and watched. I put the bale in the pasture then put the tracker back and jumped off the wheel.

"Wow I didn't you can drive one of those." Archie said.
"Yup I can and that took like 10 minutes. So let's go feed the horses." I yelled running into the barn. Everyone following me. I was getting the food ready and was setting everything up until someone took the food scope out of my hand. I looked and saw Jug with it in his hand holding is so I can't reach it. "JUG! Give it back I need to feed the horses." I said trying to get the scope out of his hand.
"Not until you tell us what to do to help." I sighed and gave him a look that said 'fine you can help.'
"Can you guys fill up the water that goes to the pasture the water hose is outside." I said and tried to get the scope from Jug but failing.
"What else? Also Ronnie and Archie go do that please." And with that they went and did that and he was waiting for more directions.
"Ugh. Fine, can you and Betty get the muck buckets from outside and pitchforks please." I said and looked at him hoping I would get the scope back. He smiled and gave it back to me. "Thank you." They went and got that and I finished putting the food in the food bowls. Then I took them to each horse starting with Star, then Luna, next River, then Snow, and finally Thunder. And then everyone came back up to the barn. "Thanks y'all." I said and looked away feeling kinda back and Betty noticed and hugged me.

"Y/n, You need to talk to us. What's wrong? Also you need to stop putting so much pressure on yourself we can all see that you take on too much." She said while hugging me and I sighed and realized I should tell them about my past but I would do that later.
"Okay fine I do put a lot of stress on myself but I am fine and... um.. Let's take these horses out to the pasture and y'all are taking out the horse you are riding." I said and grabbed Thunder's halter. I went into the stall and put it on him and then gave Archie the lead rope and did the same with all the others and then finally did Stars and I hopped up on him and rode him down to the pasture while everyone walked their horse. I dismounted and unlocked the gate and put Star in and took off the halter. "Okay V, your next walk in and unhook the halter the thing on her and take it off." And she did just that. Then Luna ran off and started to run laps of the pasture. While Star waited for Snow. "Okay Jug River's next do the same thing that V did." He nodded and did just that but River walked over to Star and waited to play. "Okay Betty take Snow in." She did and let her go. And the 3 horses ran off and played with each other and circled each other, "Now Arch do Thunder." And with that he took Thunder in and let him go and then we all watched the play for a little bit.