Chapter 10

Your P.O.V:

I woke up from slumber by a knock on the window. Hmm. I wounder who that could be. I get up and look out the window only to see my Juggie. I open the window and he climbs in. 

"So what time do you want to leave for school today?" He asked as he sat down on my bed.

"But JUGGIE! I don't want to go to school today!" I whined in response to his question.

"But BABY! We have to." He mocked back. So in return I stuck my tongue out at him. "Your so childish sometimes." 

"'Your so childish sometimes' Yeah like aren't" I scoffed turning to walk into my closet.

"Come on let's get you ready for school." He said and with that I got ready. (Feel free to pick the outfit I am too lazy to pick.)

*Time Skip To lunch at school*

"So are we all going to the drive in tonight?" Jughead asked. With me sitting on his lap and everyone looking at us.

"Yeah me and kevin are" V said. I smiled and nodded my head. Then turned to everyone else to get there answers. 

"I don't know guys, I might have something to do." Archie said.

"Aww that's okay we will tell you how it goes." I said.

"Hey babe, we are sitting in the projector room okay?" Jug whispered to me. I nodded and we went on with our day.

*Time Skip because I am lazy*

We were at the drive in waiting for the movie to start so I decided to look at Jug's living space.

"Baby, why do you live here? There is barely enough room and it is getting torn down tomorrow where are you going to stay." I asked as I sat on his lap.

"To be honest I don't know what I am going to do. I love you and all but I don't want to crash at your place all the time. I feel like a burden. But I will figure something out I always do. And I live here because of my dad. You know things aren't good at home." He said to me hugging tight to him.

"Ugh fine. But if I find out that you live in an even smaller space I will not hesitate to lash out at you." I said firmly. He laughed in response and kissed my nose.

"Your hot when your made you know that." he said making me blush.

"Oh look it time to start the movie." I said looking at the time also to avoid any other conversation about what he just said. He laughed and started the movie. 

*After the Movie*

"Baby why don't you stay here it's cold and it dark and late. Let's just sleep here but tell your dad first okay." Jug said to me.

"Okay" I said and texted him and went to Juggie's bed and laid down.

"Good night sweetheart." Jug said cuddling me and kissing my head.

"Night Jug." I said and fell asleep.

Hey guy I am so sorry I know this is really crappy. But I don't think I can follow the story line so bear with me. I am honestly so tired from doing school that It hard for me to write this. I am sorry to say but I might have to start all over and I know this story have the most views but I don't like the story line right now I will give you a final answer next week and leave it up for a day or two before erasing it. I am so sorry guys but I have to really think. Usually writing storys just pop up as I go but it's just not happening right now. SO it this story goes a way I am sorry.