Bullying No More

Ran's POV:

It's another day of school. I really don't want to go. I know I'll have to deal with... them. I hate it. I hate that they've managed to get to me like this.

Tomoe told me to get evidence so I could file a report, but... how? How am I supposed to do that? I mean... I do know their names so... maybe it'll be easier than I think?

I was still laying in bed. I don't want to get up. I know I have to soon or else I'll be late to school. That'll make everyone worried. I don't want them to worry about me.

That means I better get up. I groaned in annoyance as I sat up. I don't want to. I'm tired. I'd really like to just go back to bed. I shouldn't have stayed up as late as I did.

I got out of my bed. I sighed and grabbed my uniform. I went to the bathroom and changed. I splashed some cold water in my face to try and wake me up more.

I went back to my room after that. I glanced at my phone. The group chat we made had some new messages in it. I looked over what they were sending. It seems like it's just to make sure we're all up.

I sent a quick good morning text to it. I then grabbed my school bag and headed downstairs. I made myself a quick bowl of cereal. I don't have much time to eat. I slept in a little too long.

I had to leave right after I was done. I had to walk faster than I liked. I really need to get better at time management. This sucks.

"Hey, Ran."

The others were all waiting for me at the entrance. I greeted them and then we walked inside.

"You seem tired." Himari commented.

Do I? I didn't think I looked that bad. I didn't see any bags under my eyes or anything. I guess it's just my posture or something.

"Stand still, you're uniform is all crooked." Moca said and then started tugging my uniform all over the place.

"Did you not sleep well?" Himari asked.

"No. I just lost track of time. Stayed up a little too late." I mumbled.

"Doing what?" Tsugumi asked.

"I was reading a book."

"There. You look better now." Moca stepped back.

"Thanks?"

The bell rang. Well, I guess it's time to face them. I said goodbye to them and then made my way to class. I have until break to figure out how to handle them.

I kinda have an idea on what to do, but... I don't want to do it. I need evidence so... they means either a video or picture. And, I don't think I'll get a video of them bullying me.

I could see if they could force the school to hand over their camera footage. But, is that reliable? I don't really know. There's the chance the cameras won't be any help. So, the only thing I could do is let them leave Mark's and take photos to submit as evidence. I don't want to let them hurt me that bad but, if this is the last time they can, I think it will be alright.

I glanced over at where they were sitting. They were whispering to each other. I wonder what they're talking about. Is it about me? I hope not.

The teacher came in, so everyone found their seats. I wasn't really paying attention to what she was saying. I kept spacing out.

...

Somehow, I ended up dozing off in class. The teacher didn't do anything about it, though. This is the first time I've ever done that. Maybe she understands? Who knows. I'm just glad I'm not gonna get written up for sleeping in class.