fifteen

[ 1st april 2018, 3:42pm ]

jaehyun
hey stupid ass

jaehyun
im at jungwoo's rn doing a project

jaehyun
ill be at the cafe in like

jaehyun
15 mins

jaehyun
stay safe

jaehyun
oh and jungwoo's cmg too XD

aeri
BRUH JIYEON APOLOGIZED TO ME

jaehyun
UM? im coming in 5 .

as jaehyun ran into the cafe where aeri was at, him and jungwoo both aggressively took out their jackets and sat down quickly on both chairs in front of the girl. "so?!" jaehyun raised his voice, panting.

"ayo chill jae," jungwoo rolled his eyes, slapping the back of his friend's back. aeri was about to take the last sip of her dark chocolate but got interrupted at jaehyun's aggressive walking and stomping into the cafe.

"it's nothing, she just told me she's sorry for doing what she did. you know— breaking me and mark up," she let out a soft chuckle. it's been so long since she last thought of mark. jaehyun groaned, "oh my god i hate jiyeon so much shes a little bit weird dont you guys think?" he complained, expecting answers from both parties.

jungwoo completely agreed, nodding his head, but aeri just ignored him. "she's my bestfriend, i cant throw her under the bus like that jae," she sighed. jaehyun could tell that whatever jiyeon said had really took a toll on her. he didnt like seeing her get all so emotional.

jiyeon......... jaehyun thought to himself. he has never trusted that girl. it was always her and never aeri. he thought aeri would've known better by now but guess not. jiyeon was a manipulative friend, jaehyun was just sad that it took a whole breakup and a broken heart and aeri still thinks she's a good person.

"WAS," jaehyun yelled in front of her, still panting. as he tried to regain his breath back, aeri tried to think of an explanation as to why she still thinks her 'bestfriend' was a good person. "i told her losing her was harder than losing mark," she confessed.

jaehyun and jungwoo just shrugged. they understood what's it like to lose a bestfriend. that shit hurts so much more than a relationship.

ding! aeri's phone vibrated in her pocket. taking her phone out, it was a text from jiyeon.

jiyeon sent you a text: look by the window
[ click here to reply ]

the girl turned her gaze to the window behind jaehyun's head. there she was. her bestfriend. what was she doing her? aeri thought to herself of course.

jiyeon sent you a text: can we talk?
[ click here to reply ]

jaehyun turned around, only to see jiyeon there. he rolled his eyes, "speaking of the devil," he chuckled, followed by jungwoo. aeri widened her eyes, signalling jaehyun to shut the hell up. then she stood up and walked out of the cafe to talk to her ex best friend.

"why are you here, ji?" aeri sighed, slowly adjusting her uniform so she wouldnt look so awkward. "can we talk, please? i really want to be bestfriends again," jiyeon whined, and then slowly gripped aeri's hand.