Chapter 2 : Adopting the child

Hi guys!!! Sorry if the previous chapter is really short. If anyone of you have been wondering what my Instagram is, I actually have a few.

Kpop fanpage: redvelvet.kpop_

Personal account: _xxcalistaxx_

Spam account: Calistarrynight

Quotes account: jsjkrystalxox

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was none other than Im Yoona.

Taeyeon's POV

I could not believe it. Ms Im is actually my former groupmate!!!

Silly me, how did I not recognize her voice on the phone?

She was also freaking out when she saw me. "Ahhhhhhhhh!! Taeyeon-ah!! I miss you! Why didn't you call me??" She asked and hugged me upon seeing me.

"Haha, I'm sorry, really busy with the BAEKery these days." I said and chuckled a little.

"Oh yeah, you opened one with Tiffany and Sooyoung unnies right?" She asked.

I could not help but stare at her eyes. She still look exactly the same. In fact, she looks younger.

"Oh hi there baekhyun, nice to meet you!" Yoona greeted after noticing baekhyun standing behind me. He waved and nodded.

"Sooooo... You guys are here to adopt a kid?" She asked both baekhyun and I.

"Yes, we are going to adopt a kid!!" I said excitedly.

Baekhyun's POV

Omgggg... We are going to adopt our kid already. Taeyeon is so excited. I am starting to get excited too at the thought of how much fun I will have with the kid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter is short, I'm sorry. But I will just publish this one first. After I'm free later, I will continue writing. Bye for now! Imma go bathe.