Chapter 6: Searching for Jessica

Soojung's POV
Today is the day I finally get to meet my sister. it's all thanks to baekyeon, I really have the best parents ever!!

I wore my new outfit Taeyeon picked for me while we were out shopping yesterday. It is pink, my sister's favourite colour. I can't wait to see her reaction knowing that I'm adopted and in safe hands with the best parents ever.

Baekhyun's POV
It was already 10am when I got up. I remembered. we adopted a daughter yesterday and today we are gonna visit her sister at SM building. I immediately woke Taeyeon up as I was really eager to see my rookies and how the other groups are doing now.

Just then, there was a buzz from my phone. I received a message from Chanyeol, my former group member.

I opened the message and it said:

"Baekhyun-ah!! It's been a long time since we met. are you free today? Maybe we can meet together with your wife Taeyeon and my wife Dara? And how are you guys doing? Dara just had a baby a few weeks ago and we are doing really well. We even bought our very own jet ski and many other cool water equipments for our backyard river. Maybe you guys can come over some day?"

Wow. that was a really long message but I read through it and it put a smile on my face. Dara and Chanyeol are doing really well now. I'm so happy for them for having a baby. When Chanyeol told all of us about it during our previous meeting which was many months ago, Tao shed tears of joy with channie.

I replied him:

"Taeyeon and I are doing really well. congrats on your baby!! Well, yesterday Taeyeon and I adopted a daughter. she is 8 this year. at first I was really reluctant but now I'm happy we made that choice. Coincidentally, our daughter has an older sister training at sm currently and we are planning to visit her today. Wanna join us?"

After I sent the text, I walked out of my room. Taeyeon was already washing up. I walked to Soojung's room to check on her.
"Soojungie! You awake yet?" I asked her in a friendly daddy tone. "Yup! I will be ready in five minutes!" She answered back in a happy tone.

I'm so glad she is happier now compared to yesterday when we first saw her at the orphanage.

Taeyeon's POV

At 11am, we were all ready to go. Baekhyun told me that Chanyeol will be joining us and I'm really excited to meet him after such a long time. During those times when we were still idols, I remember going over to exo's dorm to visit Baekhyun and sometimes, Chanyeol will play games with us too. he is a great guy. Dara is lucky to have him but so am I to have baekhyun although he is really childish at times....

We got in the car together and I fastened the seat belts for little krystal. although she is only 8, she is really mature and has a really great body and face which sometimes makes me forget that she is still 8.

Soojung's POV
Taeyeon helped to fasten my seatbelt after we got in the car. she is so nice to me!! Baekhyun is too, while we were on our way we told jokes to each other.

Eomma and Appa also told me what life was like as a celebrity and I imagined my sister being as famous as them, travelling very often and giving tours in every city and probably even having her very own clothing line. that would be great, maybe I can be in one of her reality shows too!!

We met Chanyeol at the entrance of sm building. its been a long time since we went there and I'm really excited to enter the practice rooms to see what the rookies are doing. However, Chanyeol didn't look very happy....