Chapter 4: Tom & Jerry Baekyeon

"Wow... Your home is so pretty! Can I have my own room?!" Soojung asked upon seeing our home.

"Sure, we have many rooms and you can choose which one you would like." Taeyeon replied.

"Isn't the mansion pretty? All the money came from our hard work, we were famous kpop idols!" Baekhyun said proudly.

"Yah! What do you mean! You didn't even paid much, 80% of the money came from me!!" Taeyeon argued.

"Wait, so my sister will be rich enough to buy a mansion too?" Soojung questioned.

"Yep! If she works hard enough" taeyeon said and patted her head.

"Oooohh, that's so cool!!!" Soojung squealed.

"Come on, let's go in so you can choose your room" Baekhyun said.

///////////At home///////////////

"Soooo, which room would you like?" Taeyeon asked soojung after walking around the whole mansion for 30 minutes.

"I want the room beside yours, I can be near to you guys and that room is really big. It even has a balcony!!" Soojung exclaimed.

"OK, we will buy the furnitures and everything you need now!" Baekhyun and taeyeon said together.

"Haha, you guys are funny! Yay!!! I have the best parents everrrrrr!" Soojung can't help but feel so happy.

"Yep, you can talk to us like friends!" Baekhyun replied.

"Yah! Make sure you don't spoil her!!" Taeyeon said jokingly and chased baekhyun around the house.

"Come on soojung-ah, help me catch himmmmmm!!" Taeyeon shouted while chasing baekhyun.

The three of them became chasing each other for 20 minutes.

"Ugghhhhhh, I'm so tired..." Baekhyun groaned after getting caught.

"You are weak. You are weak. YOU ARE WEAK HAHAHAHAHA!" Taeyeon teased.

Baekhyun pretended to be angry and did his puppy face which made soojung and taeyeon laugh.

"Taengoo, shall we go shopping now?" Baekhyun asked in his aegyo voice.

"Why are you using aegyo? Its not like I will disagree" taeyeon said while laughing.

//////////At the mall////////////

Soojung's POV

"Does this looked good on me?" Taeyeon said as she held up a shirt on her.

"Hmmmmm... I think it will look better on Soojung." Baekhyun smirked and then winked at me.

"Grrrr.... You are mean!" Taeyeon said angrily.

"Unnie, it does look good on you!" I said trying to cheer her up. "Awww, thanks Soojung, I should buy it then!" Taeyeon felt happy again.

"Y-yah! We are here to buy clothes for Soojung not you! You have way too many!!" Baekhyun protested.

"Please, Baekoong?" Taeyeon asked cutely.

"Aish! Fine...." Baekhyun gave in.