Chapter 3: Bringing Soojung home

"Follow me to see the children." Yoona said as she lead us to the other side of the building where all the kids are playing together.

Both Baekhyun and taeyeon were excited and nervous.

Baekhyun's POV

We followed yoona to see the kids. I want to have a sweet daughter.

Omo. We saw all the kids in a big room. They became excited when they saw us. I smiled at all of them but one girl caught my eye. She was sitting at the corner of the room. That girl was holding something which looks like a picture frame.

"Taeyeon, you look around while I go to the other side, OK?" I said and smiled to taeyeon.

Slowly, I approached that girl. Wow... She has a nice body and is really pretty.

"H..hi, what is your name?" I asked her gently. She pretended to not hear me and continued staring at the picture.

"What is your name darling?" I asked again, this time, even more gently.

"Jung SooJung" she mumbled. Finally, she looked up at me. "Hiiiiiii!!!!" I said out of excitement when she looked into my eyes.

She just nodded a little and looked away again. "How old are you?" I asked her to break the silence. "I'm 8." She answered shortly.

"Hmmmm.... Do you have any siblings?" I was getting more curious about her.

"Yes I do, but she isn't in the orphanage anymore..." She said and frowned. I could see that she is holding back her tears. "Oops I'm sorry.... But let's chat for a while okay?" I tried to console her and patted her back but she just ignored me.

Hmmmm this kid seems difficult to deal with, I thought. "Its OK, if you don't like me I will go away OK?" I said. She still ignored me. I sighed and then I stood up. "Annyeong!" I waved to her before walking away.

Taeyeon's POV

I talked to some of the kids and they were all really friendly. Then I saw baekhyun kneeling down at a corner talking to a girl who seems a little sad.

"Her sister isn't here anymore and she is still sad about it." Yoona said as she had read my mind. "Ohhh..." I replied.

I walked towards them and saw baekhyun asking her questions. Wow.. I've never seen baekhyun so nice before. After a while, he sighed and walked away.

"Baekhyun-ah, is there any kid you have in mind?" I asked him.

He sighed before answering, "no"

"How about that girl you just talked to?" I questioned him. "Well... She is a little emotional and it might be difficult to bring her up." He answered looking disappointed.

"Hey, what about we play a game with the kids and see which one you would like?" Yoona tried to help us.

"Sure!" I answered and baekhyun smiled.

"Kids, sit in a circle and we will play a game!" Yoona shouted to get the kids attention.

They all sat in a circle almost immediately, except for the girl Baekhyun was talking to earlier on. She has her head buried in her hands as she sat there without moving.

"Baekhyun, you play the game first while I try to get that girl to join, OK?" I told baekhyun. He just nodded and sat down with the other kids.

"Hihi, my husband and I are here to adopt a child, wanna join in the game with us?" I asked her in a friendly tone. "Nooo!!" She replied and I could hear that she was crying.

"Omo, sweetie, why are you crying?" I asked caringly and wrapped my arms around her.

"Eonni, will you adopt me?" She looked at me and asked. I stared at her for a while. She is really pretty. She is a natural beauty. But I'm afraid that it will be really difficult to take care of her.

"Why do you look so sad?" I asked her.

"My sister is training at SM and left me about a month ago. Now I'm all alone!!!" She screamed out of anger.

"SM? I am under SM too. Maybe I can bring you to visit her." I smiled and said.

"Jinjja? You will? So can you adopt me?" She did her puppy face. Awwwww, so cute. Of course, I gave in and said sure.

She hugged me and cried tears of joy. "Thank you, thank you! I won't be alone anymore!" She thanked me.

I brought her to baekhyun and said, "hey, she is coming with us!" He smiled happily after that. "Jinjja? You are coming with us??" He said surprised to her.

Soojung nodded her head and this time, she gave us a true smile. We were so glad to see her happy.

After about an hour, we were finally allowed to bring her back.

///////////In the car//////////////

Baekhyun's POV

"Why don't you guys sit at the back together?" Taeyeon said to us.

We went to the back while taeyeon will be the driver. I buckled her seat belt for her and told her its to keep her safe.

"Wow! Your car is daebak! I love it!" Soojung squealed as she looked around.

"Yeahhhh, of course its daebak, but I'm better than the car right?" I joked and she nodded.

"What is your favorite food?" I asked to get to know more about her.

"Hmmmm.. I love everything except cucumbers!" She replied and covered her mouth at the thought of cucumbers.

"Jinja? I hate cucumbers too! Yay! We have a similarity!" I answered happily and we did a high five.

"Yah, what are the two of you talking about without me? Are you saying something bad about me?" Taeyeon was getting jealous.

Soojung and I looked at each other and winked.

"Here we are! We have reached home!" Taeyeon exclaimed once we reached home.

I can't wait to see soojung's reaction!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! It's 12.44am and I will continue writing tomorrow morning. (Well its already morning) but anyways, I hope this chapter was good!

Don't forget to subscribe, vote, share and.... Whatever other things there are that I would appreciate!