Chapter 9: Preparation

Baekhyun's POV

Today is the day we are bringing Soojung for her audition and we are all really excited.

"Soojung ah, let's go the mall first to buy an outfit!" Taeyeon suggested while we were sitting on the couch eating breakfast. Yes, you might be thinking, why would Taeyeon be allowing us to do that? Today she is in a great mood and she is letting us watch television and eat for once.

Soojung's POV

It's time to go to the mall. Eomma and Appa are gonna buy me nice clothes for my audition!! Yayyy!! I've never enjoyed such happiness before.

Also, they are going to get me a phone! Wow, life with rich parents is great, but eomma always remind me to be grateful.

Taeyeon's POV

"Eomma can we go now can we go now?" Soojung said eagerly while tugging my hand.

"Just a minute dear, I'm putting my makeup" I replied and I could see Baekhyun rolling his eyes. "What?" I said.

"Tsk. A minute" He said with sarcasm and rolled his eyes again. Well, I got to admit, I take a really long time putting my makeup, and went I say long, it's reallllly looooooong.

"Why don't you both go to the park first? I'll drive there to fetch you guys once I'm done" I said when I saw Soojung pouting.

-----Moments later in the car-----

"So..., who's hungry?" Baekhyun asked and raised his hands. Soojung did the same and they both looked at me.

"Yah... Can't you see I'm driving?" I complained. Sometimes, Baekhyun really need to use his brains.

"Hmmm.... It's time to eat then. Someone, *ahem* is getting moody" Baekhyun smirked and I rolled my eyes.

Baekhyun's POV

We ate at a Sushi restaurant as soon as we arrived at the mall.

"I can't wait to watch your audi-"

"I said don't talk with food in your mouth!" Taeyeon scolded me once again for doing so. It's a bad habit of mine that she really hates, especially when I do it in public because well, everyone recognises me and I'm also setting a bad example for Soojung.

"Mianhae..." I whispered loud enough for her to hear once I'm done chewing.

"My parents are funny!" Soojung suddenly burst into laughter which made me blushed. People around us were agreeing and they all thought Soojung is really cute.

We headed to the teens clothing store after we finished eating.

"What about this?" I held up a sundress and showed it to taeyeon and soojung.

Taeyeon just rolled her eyes at me. "Do you seriously think she can wear that for her audition especially during winter? Use your brain dumb dumb!" She jokingly scolded me.

"Eomma, appa, what about this outfit?"
Soojung walked over holding a white top and a skater skirt Paired with leggings against her body.

"Well, Soojung ah, that's a really nice outfit but you're only 8, don't you think you should get something your age?" Taeyeon disapproved the outfit.

"Eomma, you really know nothing about fashion, i may be from the orphanage but I know a thing or two about dressing up. Clothes like this does not depend on your age. It's not a newborn suit or a revealing bikini." Soojung tried to persuade taeyeon with her aegyo.

"I agree that she should get that outfit, besides it fits her style and it's perfect for an audition!!" I helped Soojung in persuading and she winked at me.

"Aish, fine... You two rascals..." Taeyeon gave in and jokingly teased us as she knew that I was trying to help Soojung get her way.

Soojung's POV

Yay!! I'm so happy I got a new outfit! I stopped at the bathroom to get changed before getting in the car. Now all I need to do is practice my skills with eomma and Appa before I can go for my audition.

While we were on our way to the sm building, I practised my singing with Appa while eomma gave me tips as she drove. They both taught me some dance moves last night and told me that I'm really talented.

Just as I finished singing "closer" by Taeyeon, well I mean, eomma, we reached our destination. There were many fans outside waiting as red velvet entered the building. Those eonnies are really pretty! I hope to be like them one day.

Eomma and Appa brought me to the audition for me to do my audition. I now know what the saying means to have butterflies in your stomach. I was shaking a lot, worried that I won't do well.

"Fighting!" Eomma and Appa said together before I started my audition. I took a deep breath, and started singing, I just sang as naturally as I could, trying not to think too much as just stayed calm. Remembering eomma's words "sing your heart out, just pretend you're alone and having a fun time, don't think about the judges." I followed her advice and my audition went pretty smoothly.

When I finally finished singing, everyone gave me a round of applause and I felt extremely happy and pleased at myself. Woah, so this is what it feels like to have accomplished something.

Now it was time for the dance. I did everything Appa taught me yesterday, from the popping to the spinning and even the sexy hair flip eomma taught me.

I felt like I was having the best time ever, all the judges were clapping along with me and they did not seem strict like when I first entered the room. I guess they liked me, and that means I'm gonna get accepted!