Chapter 5: First night

Soojung's POV

"Where should we go now? How about let's eat ice cream!" Taeyeon said after purchasing her shirt with baekhyun's money.

"Let's go to baskin Robbins! Its the ice cream place that my group and I were promoting." Baekhyun suggested.

"Ummmm... What is ice cream?" I asked as I have no idea about it.

"Oh, its a sweet frozen cream. You will see it later. There are many flavors and I'm sure you will like it!" Taeyeon answered happily while trying to locate the store.

////////////////At Baskin Robbins/////////////////

Taeyeon's POV

"hmmm, which flavour would you like?" Baekhyun asked soojung.

"I want strawberry!!!!" She exclaimed.

"OK, can we have 1 scoop of strawberry, 1 scoop of cookies and cream for me and... Baekhyun, which flavour would you want?" I asked him while talking to the waitress.

"I want chocolate chips!" Baekhyun said.

"Soojung-ah, I will share with you my ice cream!" Baekhyun said to soojung

I felt a little jealous because he has never been so kind to me ever since we got married but I'm still happy that they can get along.

Soojung's POV

I love Baekhyun oppa! He is so nice to me! But taeyeon seems a little jealous... Ugh, she isn't right? Taeyeon is his wife anyways.

"Soojung ah, do you want to see your sister tomorrow? We can bring you to SM building" Baekhyun asked me.

I remembered about my sister. I miss her so much, she left for her career without telling me. "S-sure... I would love to..." I said hoping that Jessica would be happy to see me.

////////////////At home///////////////////

Earlier on we went shopping for my furnitures and my room is half done now. I just need to decorate it a little more and buy clothes and other things and then my room is done!

Baekhyun and taeyeon are really nice to me. They want me to call them oppa and unnie but I should call them omma and appa right? They are really nice people.

"Soojung-ah, can I come in?" I heard taeyeon said while she knocked on the door.

"Yes omma, the door isn't locked." I answered politely.

Taeyeon entered and sat on my bed. "Hey, let's have a mother and daughter chat, ok?"

"Sure!" I said and sat beside her.

"Ummmm, what is your sister like?" Taeyeon asked me.

"She is really nice. Jessica always plays with me but people don't approach her because she has a cold look like an ice princess." I answered.

"How did she get chosen to be an SM artist?" Taeyeon asked again.

"Oh, we were out shopping together and then she started singing randomly. The SM person heard her and then they asked her to join the company." I replied recalling what happened.

We chatted about my sister, our favorite things, and many other stuff before going to bed.

"Good night, sweet dreams Soojung!" Taeyeon said as she turned off the lights before leaving my room.

"Good night omma" I replied before dozing off.