Your What?!

We walked into the parking lot around 4 p.m. We decided to leave the clothes in the car because we are lazy. We heard a lot of yells coming from the other side of the parking lot .We ran over to the noises because something could've happened. Once we ran over my heart literally stopped and I was basically paralyzed.I couldn't move I couldn't breath. His brownish green eyes seemed to pierce through me. You could tell Jack's reaction was the same. After like 5 seconds of me mini dying, Im not even sure that's possible but whatever. "Jack Freakin Johnson what the hell!We could freakin hear you across the parking lot!I know mom sent you hear to get your mind off Carolyn but you going to get us freakin kicked out of school!"She scolded him. "Wait you guys um know each other?" I stuttered . "Carolyn this is sadly my brother Jack."She sighed. "Um yea I know." I said crossing my arms. "May I ask how you guys know each other."She said."Um remember that guy I was talking about earlier?" She nodded."Thats Him."I whispered. "Wait he's the douche bag."She said almost tackling Jack.Luckily the girls held her back."Ouch you called me a douche bag?"Jack said sounding hurt but not showing it too much. "No Jack I don't do that even though you are one." I snapped."Yeah but you also talked about me behind my back." He said sounding hurt again."Ok listen Jack Ashlyn brought up my whole name thing ok so will you stop trying to fucking make me the bad guy."I yelled. "Ok I'm sorry Carolyn. I was stupid ok, I still am I made the worst mistake of my life." He said takin a step closer so he could whisper in my ear,"leaving you." I froze once again, Jack doesn't know what he does to me. It send shivers through my body, tingles, butterflies in my stomach. Whenever he smiled I did. it was impossible to stay mad at him forever but I had to. "Um I have to go um yea."I said awkwardly walking away as fast as I could.I knew everyone was watching me leave. I quickly ran up to our dorm room. I slid down the wall and curled myself up in a ball .I started bawling my eyes out. I cried for about an hour and than I got up and examined myself. Just as I expected: makeup all over my face and dried tears on my face. Seeing myself like this made me cry even harder.I promised after I "recovered" from Jack moving and is not being friends I told myself I wouldn't let myself be so weak and defenseless ever again.But as you can tell it's not really working out. I heard a small knock on my door and assuming it was one of the girls I yelled,"Its open." I didn't bother to look up to see who it really was. I was perfectly fine in my own little ball that I could protect myself from getting hurt in. I saw someone sit down next to me.