PROLOGUE

In Olympus the kingdom of God and Goddesses there's no such thing as immorality because they are respected and worshiped by many people who they considered as below them. They think that there is no one greater than them and for that reason they can do anything they want and for those who will try to oppose them will perish and suffer the wrath of a God or a Goddess.

 The Gods and Goddesses are also known to be selfish and so hard to satisfy and please, having an eternal faithful love to them is a luxury. There's no such thing as true love to them or so they thought.

Cronus is the king of Olympus and he had three sons namely Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades. A king that holds great power will also have powerful offspring possessing different kind of powers. 

Having such powerful sons he didn't know that they are planning to overthrown him and take over the throne to rule over Olympus. Betraying their father and the king wasn't easy so they made a full proof plan so that the chance of them succeeding will be high enough and guarantee their victory the consequence of their betrayal is so dangerous that it may result them to their own death .

 It was a long and tiring battle that it took them decades since they started the war against their father. Cronus was furious when he found out about the betrayal of his sons he attempted to fight back but it was too late because he was  no match to them if only he knew their plan earlier he would have a greater chance to defeat his own sons. He was defeated and also lost the title of being the king of Olympus and he was vanished to oblivion. 

Zeus the God of the sky, the rain and his weapon thunderbolt overthrew his father Cronus. Since the throne is open and they need a new king although Zeus is the eldest among his brothers they decided to draw lots to be fair and to make sure that no hard or ill feelings would harbor among the siblings. Zeus won the draw and he became the supreme ruler of the Gods replacing his father to the throne. He is known to be a notorious playboy because he has a lot of affairs with other women.

On an eventful day one woman will appear in his life that will be taming him and the beast in his pants and hopefully he wouldn't lose her because of his ignorance in love but despite his reputation with women he is also known to punish those that lie or break oaths. So ironic because he would always lie to get girls kneel before him and make them wilder in bed but to be able to rule the kingdom of Olympus and maintaining its peace he makes sure that his people will abide by the rules he made and his orders and words are absolute like a true king he stand tall and unfaltering. For those who dares to break it will suffer greatly and would wish that they shouldn't have done it. He is also ruthless in giving punishments so everyone around him is careful not to displease him.

After the overthrow of their father the siblings also shared the world and each of them is a king of their own world but Zeus is still the most respected and powerful of them all since he is the king of Olympus. Poseidon's prize is to become the God of the Sea with his trident which helps him to control the water of the sea it can also shake the earth and shatter any object that he thinks that may stand in his way. He was also worshiped greatly by seamen and all the creatures living in the sea bows down to him. Poseidon is greedy for he is only second powerful next to his brother Zeus so he had a series of disputes with other Gods when he tried to take over their city in attempt to make him more powerful. Every creature living in the sea also feared him because of his thirst for power he would do anything to gain more of it.