Chapter 5

Tanya's POV

It's late in the morning when I woke up. This is Georgi's fault! She made me dizzy last night and yeah, we drunk. I took a quick shower and eat my breakfast with myself. I took a minimal amount of make up because I know to myself that my beauty will still stand out.

When I'm finally done with my mourning routine, I told my driver to prepare my car. I will just get my phone in my room. I glanced at my bed side table and saw my frame, our family picture. I really missed my parents.

Well, I can't do anything about it. Besides we're meeting each other often even if I'm at our house. They are always busy and usually when I wake up, they're already nowhere to found.

I walked downstairs before going outside of my house. My driver opened the door for me so I come over inside of my car. He started the engine as he drove up heading to our company.

The company guard immediately opened the door and greeted me, I just smiled at him. I started walking my way leading to my office and giving back a smile to those who are greeting me.

"Report to my office now" I formally said when I pass through my secretary's cubicle. I heard her heels following me from behind.

"What's my schedule for today?" I asked, finally sitting on my swivel chair.

"You have a meeting at exactly 10am in the board room together with the Engineers incharge and Executive heads, that was all for this morning. In the afternoon, you have two meetings with the two clients" She reminded me.

"What about our products?" I look at my watch. I have 15 minutes left before going at exact 10am.

"Well, our factory workers are doing it well. They will just remind us if our delivery for Japan is already settled. And about to our hotel building, it will be discuss later to the meeting" She clarified.

"Okay, let's go" I said before leaving my room. She's walking with me, handing over my papers.

The people in the board room stood up when I entered the room. No one dared to talk and so silence covered the area. My secretary broke the silence by greeting them all. Pftt.

The meeting started as the projector turned on. Engr. Lapus started talking about our project as he distrubuted the papers each in everyone of us. I was just nodding the whole time, agreeing every thoughts of him. He's a great and professional one.

"The third floor of the restaurant will be a hotel. We're just waiting for your approval, Ms. Bautista. What do you think of it?" The Engineer asked me.

"Your plan is adequate enough, Engr. lapus. I'm very satisfied with your opinion. I'll go with it" He smiled at me.

We discussed more about the project after I approved it. The construction will start in 2 weeks. It was a big one. Maybe, I'll suggest to donate our first income in the orphanages.

"Your suggestion described your good attitude, Ms. Bautista. It will really a big help to those children there" Mrs. Palta uttered. She seemed very amazed to me.

Our meeting end. I left the room together with my Secretary and when we're finally at my office, she informed me about our endorser. My head got heated, remembering that asshole again.

Kung hindi lang talaga namin siya kailangan, sinipa ko na siya! But I know I had to be more patient towards him. He's irritating the whole me. I sighed. I look at my secretary when I she started talking.

"I remembered you said you'll throw a party for Mr. Navarro. A celebration because finally, we have a new a endorser and also a despida party for him. It was a double party!" She said excitedly. May pagka-maharot na side pa naman itong babaeng 'to. Maybe she's planning to spoil herself with such hot guys in the party. Tsk.

"The party would be next week. I'll give you the responsibility for the venue and invitation letters. Also, try to remind him later. I know he's preparing for the Showtime at this moment" I took my coat off.

"Taray ni Ma'am, kabisado ang schedule ni Sir, ah!" She said giving a meaning from what I said. I just rolled my eyes and command her to go out to my office. Another problem is this. The people around me are giving a meaning towards me and Vhong. Find my care, people.

I massaged both sides of my head before sipping on my orange juice. I took a slight bite from the pizza that was delivered to my room earlier. It was my meryenda.

My phone rang and arched my brow when someone is calling me, it was only an id number. I accept it out of curiosity. What if it's emergency? 'diba?

"Hello?" I muttered.

Vhong's POV
Today is my last day as a noontime show host and I tried my very best just to comfort everyone with the thought of me—leaving them.

Kanina sa opening, pagkatapos naming kantahin ang theme song, Vice announced to madlang pipol that starting from tomorrow, I'm officially leaving them. Nagulat ako sa reaksyon ng madla kasi halos ng nandun, umiyak. Even my co-hosts cry specially Anne and Vice.

Ang sakit sa part ko kasi sampong taon ko na silang nakasama, eh. Sampong taon ko na silang naging sandalan at sampong taon ko na silang naging kaibigan tapos bigla malang akong mang-iiwan. I know deep inside, they don't want me to leave. Even Vice, Jhong and Anne last night, we had a video call and they begged me to stay but I can't—really can't.

Gusto kong magsorry ng ilang beses sa kanila sa naging desisyon ko pero alam kong hindi sapat ang sorry ko para makalimutan nila 'yong sakit at pangamba na naramdaman nila bilang kaibigan ko.

But I already made a promise to my self. When the day comes that my savings is already enough, I'll be back. I'll come back to my life as a host and a comedian artist. Willing din naman sila Direk Bobet at Direk Chito-my manager na tanggapin ako ulit.

Kakatapos lang ng showtime at naglalakad na ako ngayon papunta sa backstage. May simpleng handaan kasi 'dun. A goodbye party for me, or just a See you soon party HAHA.

Huminga ako ng malalim bago pumasok sa backstage at agad kong nakita sila Vice at ang mga staffs ng Showtime. When I enter the room, I got everyone's attention. It's as if I'm like an artist and they're my fans.

I smiled at them and they smiled back. It seemed like we're smiling just to hide the pain. I sat next to Anne and after awhile, Vice occupied the space beside me. We're sitting in a long couch.

Anne and Vice talked well as if I'm not mediating the space along them. They're talking about being an endorser of Frontrow. I don't know if it was me but I think, nagpaparinig sila sa akin. Iniwan ko nalang sila 'dun at nakipag-usap kay Jhong. I saw Anne and Vice laugh while seeing me pissed off. Pinanliitan ko sila ng mata pero pinagtawanan lang nila ako ulit. I just shook my head.

"Antagal ni Direk Chito, siya nalang hinihintay natin" I shift my attention to Jhong.

"Natraffic siguro" I said.

"The usual, HAHA" He chuckled before pouring a wine in his glass. Di pa nga nagsisimula umiinom na siya.

"Puro ka inom, boi" I uttered.

"Namiss ko lang magwine, puro beer sa bahay, eh" I laughed at him.

Minutes passed and Direk Chito already arrived. Everyone welcomed him. I just give him a manly hug.

"Mawawalan na ako ng Michael Jackson na anak" He whispered to me. I chuckled a bit.

The party got started. It started with a prayer and after that, foods are already served in the long table. We cheered up, lifting our hands with a glass of wine in the air.

Along the party, my phone vibrated many times. That when I realized that I forgot to turn off my data. I'm about to ignore it but it beep so I took it inside my pocket. Ms. Secretary dm me in my Ig acc. It says that Ms. Bautista will throw a party for me, a despida party and also a celebration because they finally found an endorser for their company. I was dumbfounded at first, it was a waste of money. Tsk.

I walk outside of the backstage and message Ms. Secretary that I need her Boss' number. Good thing she send it to me right away and said "Thanks me, later" WTF?! I just rolled my eyes and immediately call the number she sent. She didn't accept my call, huh?

[Hello?] She said like an innocent kid.

"This is your endorser" I casually said.

[Who the fuck gave you my phone number?] She muttered.

"As if you care"

[Ofc, I care! It's my number, asshole]

"Don't call me like that woman"

[Damn you. Can you be straight forward? Why did you call?]

"Tatanungin ko lang sana iyong bill ng kuryente niyo, last month"

[Fvck you, Ano ba?! Ibababa ko na 'to. My time is precious, don't waste it]

"I just want to ask you, why the hell would you throw a party for me? It's a waste of time"

[Who the fuck told that it's for you. It's a celebration because finally, I got an endorser again. But somehow, it's like that, because it will be also a despida party. Tsaka isa pa, bakit kung makaakto ka para namang pera mo ang gagamitin. Hoy, ako magbabayad. I had many resources. Take note of that! I've got a meeting to attend. Tsk]

Hanggang doon lang at agad na niyang pinutol ang linya. Ako 'yong tumawag pero siya nag end? Attitude ka, cyst?. I just shook my head and went inside to continue the party.

Some are already drunk. Mabuti nalang at hindi pa lasing ang barkada. Bumalik ako sa table namin at uminom nalang. Nagkwentuhan lang kami doon. Reminiscing about our past, lalo na 'nong nilabas ni Vice ang mga pictures namin. Shit, ang jeje namin sa picture, HAHA. Well anyways, at least we changed.

We enjoy the night together. It was so fun. Until we decided to go home. I was shocked because someone fetch Vice from the studio. As what everyone saw, the guy is big time. Nakalimutan ko 'yong pangalan, eh. Basta Ironman siya, HAHAHA.

When I finally arrived at my house, I immediately walk to my room and drink a water for me to be sober because I'm already drunk, slight. I lay on my bed and dozed off to sleep.

Story collab with janeashley24