Chapter 3

Vhong's POV

Kakatapos lang ng Showtime at nandito na ako ngayon sa parking ng Abs-Cbn. Tumawag kanina yung sekretarya ng may-ari ng YB Company at pinaalam niya sa'kin na kailangan ko daw makipagkita sa CEO nila ngayong hapon, 4pm.

I started the engine as I drove the way leading to YB Company. My jaw drop when I finally arrived. It was a huge and tall. Tinted glass are everywhere. The employees are formal in their suit which gave them an overwhelming look.

The guard welcomed me as he open the glass door for me. The color of the place is so nice, it's grayish look caught my eyes. Nagulat ako nang may babaeng biglang bumungad sa harapan ko.

"Kindly follow me, Sir" I nooded before following her.

We took an elevator and I was shocked when I realized that we're going to the 11th floor. I don't know I'm feeling right now but my heart is pounding very fast as the elevator stopped.

She opened the door for me and gesture her hand giving me a signal to come over.

"She's already here, Ma'am" the girl said.

"Take a seat, Mr. Navarro" the lady said with her formal and fitted suit.

Umalis na ang babaeng sinusundan ko kanina at ngayon ko lang napagtantong siya pala ang secretary na kausap ko kanina sa cellphone HAHA. Katulad ng sinabi ng babaeng nakatalikod sa'kin ay umupo ako sa upuan, sa harapan ng table niya. Binasa ko ang nasa harap ng table, Madam Tanya Bautista. Madam? Teacher ba siya? Joke.

"Are you done staring at my name plate?" Halos tumalon ako sa gulat ng bigla siyang magsalita at umupo sa swivel chair niya. Umayos ako ng upo at tumingin sa kanya.

"I'm just reading it" I said as calmly as possible.

"Well, Mr. Navarro. I know that you already knew what's the purpose of your presence here. Nabasa mo na siguro ang sinend ng sekretarya ko sa iyo" She said formally.

"If you agree with our deal. I'll make sure that your life will become luxurious as it is. Being an endorser of our company will make your life easier than before" she added.

I cannot think well. My brain is too messed up for now. I knew this would be very helpful for me, for my future family. But this job will make a big change in my popularity. You know me, I want a simple and happy life but it seems like this job is contradicting what I want.

"What's your decision now, Mr. Endorser" She chuckled after what she said.

"I don't want to stress myself from thinking so much but I don't want to be impulsive because that will make me a big trouble if time comes" I said full of dignity.

"Oh common, Mr. Navarro. What are you trying to imply here? That maybe I'm just giving a talkshit here?" She uttered like she got offended.

"I didn't say that. Just give me time to think. Don't blurt out like I'm not your client here" I said soothly.

I saw her massaging the two sides of her forehead, trying to calm herself.

After a minute of thinking, my mind is still having a trouble out there. She stood up and face the buildings behind her. I examine her body. I admit that she's sexy, beautiful, tough and a girl who have this rugged attitude. She's a hard-to-get girl but I think I can make her soft, just kidding.

"I've made up my mind" She looked at her back to look at me. Her right brow furrowed right after facing me.

"What do you mean?" She muttered.