Chapter 7

Tanya's POV

"Sorry. Ma'am but unfortunately, we do have 1 room only. All rooms are already reserved"

Halos magwala ako sa isip ko ng marinig ang mga katagang iyon. Seriously? I was about to argue with the receptionist but Vhong already agreed on her.

"Okay, give us our room number then" Vhong clearly said.

"Room 09, third floor, Ma'am and Sir. Have a great night ahead couples" The receptionist smiled to us

"Excuse me, we're not couples" I uttered.

"Sorry" She apologized so I just nooded at her. My gaze shift to Vhong when he started talking while we're walking heading to the elevator.

"Is that so? We'll maybe we could have share the room at least one night. I'll just sleep on the sofa. For sure, they have a sofa in their rooms" He explained and press the 9 button when we finally get inside the elevator.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes.

"Why your reaction is like that? Do you want us to share in one bed as well?" He smirked on me like he was so sure what he's saying. "Fuck you" I muttered in my mind and just wait for the elevator to open. I saw him chuckled a bit. Asshole.

I walked first and I saw him on my peripheral vision that he's already following me. There's a young lady greeted us before we reach our room. She is holding a key, I think that was the key for our room. She gave it to Vhong and before she left, she smiled to Vhong like she was smilling to her boyfriend. She only smiled to Vhong not thinking that I'm also here.

Vhong opened the door for me so I get inside and that when I realized that I don't have an extra clothes. Vhong took the bathroom first and I was walking back and forth, practicing what might say to Vhong in order for me to borrow a shirt to him. I have an extra fitter short, though. It was doubled from my pair of jeans.

Halos mapatalon ako sa gulat ng biglang bumukas ang pinto ng bathroom at bumungad sa'kin ang naka-tuwalyang katawan ni Vhong. He's topless, gosh!

"Bakit ka nagulat? Para namang hindi mo alam na nandito ako sa loob" He pointed the bathroom and it was like my heart is going out when he started walking towards me.

"Don't get near to me!" I glared at him, avoiding to look at his abs. He continued walking and my jaw dropped when I realized that I was blocking his way to get his sports bag in the sofa. I was stunt in my position when he's already near to me. Bumaba ang tingin ko sa dibdib niyang basang-basa pa. Natauhan lang ako ng bigla siyang nagsalita.

"Kanina pa kita naririnig sa bathroom na nagsasalita. May kausap ka ba?" Tugon niya.

"Y-yes, I'm actually talking to my client in my phone" I reasoned out, hoping for him to believe me.

"Okay then. Please move a side. I'll get my clothes. You're blocking my way" Nakahinga ako ng maluwag matapos niyang magsalita, mabuti naman at napaniwala ko siya. HAHAHAHAHA

"Uhmm, do you have an extra shirt to your sports bag?" I asked him when I moved a side.

"Kaya pala ang bait mo, may kailangan ka pala" I glared at him but he's not looking at me. He already took his sleeveless shirt and boxer?!

"Excuse me, I'm kind to those who are treating me nicely" I uttered.

"So you mean, I'm bad?" I was about to say yes but I remembered, I have a need to him.