I need him

Y/n P. O. V.

I was changing my dress after Jin dropped me in my house after University.

"Aish... That boy is driving me crazy. " I thought as I wore a comfortable shorts and a T-shirt.

Then I made some ramen noodles and started to dig in as it was already evening.

After finishing my foods, I washed them and went to study a little bit.

Few hours later :

I looked at the clock and saw it was already 9 pm. I stretched my arms and my legs and decided to take a walk.

I wore a sweater and then changed my shoes.

"Let's go! " I said as the cold wind hit my warm body.

"I can still feel his lips. " I said as I blushed and touched my lips.

Flashback :

Me and Jin were heading to home after University when Jimin said again,

"Y/n, you're not doing right. "

"I'm an adult, so I at least know what's wrong or right. " I said and his eyes fumed with anger.

It was kinda scary the look he was giving.

That wasn't the chimmy I know.
"Y/n! " He shouted making me flinch.
I hid behind Jin.

"Yah! Don't you know how to talk to my girl? " Jin shouted.

"Huh, your girl? " Jimin asked raising an eyebrow.

"Aren't you my girl? " Jin asked me and I looked at Jimin. And then nodded as a yes.

"Then prove it. " Jin said.

"Prove what? " I asked confused.

"Prove it in front of the whole world that you're my girl. " He said smirking.

"How? " I asked.

"Kiss me. " He said and I choked.

"J-jin-"

"Aren't we dating? " Jin whined.

And Jimin smirked.

That pissed me off. So, I pulled Jin by his collar as he was taller than me and then.....

I didn't know how to kiss as it was my first time. My lips were trembling but then Jin cupped my face and dominate me.

I was feeling my legs becoming numb. When I suddenly lost my balance he was quick enough to catch me.

"You okay? " He asked as we broke the kiss.

I was panting like crazy and there he is. Breathing normally.

"Hmm. "

"You are dead, Kim. " Jimin said one more time and disappeared.

"It's fun to tease him. " Jin said laughing.

"But, Jin be careful. I don't want you to be hurt. " I said.

"Aww. My Y/nie is worried about me. " He said and patted my head.

I blushed again.

"Let's go home? " He asked and I nodded.

Intertwining our hands, we headed for home.

End of flashback.

(Listen to the song....... )

I was so focused in my thoughts when I heard a screaming of a man. I widened my eyes as it was so scary. I quickly rushed to the place where the sound came from and saw a pale man on the ground. Bleeding to death.