The truth is so loud you can't ignore

(Listen to the song please.... )

Y/n P. O. V.

Baekhyun took a deep sigh and said,
"I found the culprit. "

I looked at him shocked.

I stayed silent, waiting for him to continue.

"You remember? Yesterday I got a call that they found some clue? " He asked and I nodded.

"And with that one last clue I found the murderer. " He said.

"But are you ready? " He again asked.

"Yes, tell me. " I said.

My heart beating faster and faster every moment.

Lastly, I'll get to know who's the unlucky vampire or hunter or whatever. Cause I'll make sure he/she dies in the worst way....
It's a commitment from a Water Goddess.

"Okay, so the the one who murdered your parents is.... "

"Who is it?! " I asked impatiently.

"KIM SEOKJIN.... " He said.

My heart dropped at my stomach. Unknowingly tears were shedding from my eyes. My heart was paining like hell.

"No! You're lying! " I screamed clenching my shirt.

"I knew you wouldn't believe me. " He said.

"Then please say something I can believe...." I said in a very very low voice.

"What I am saying is true. " He said.

"No! That can't be true! " I shouted at him.

"I know it's hard for you to accept the truth as he is your mate. But the truth is so loud that you can't ignore. " He said explaining to me.

"What do you mean? " I asked afraid of hearing the truth once again.

"I meant I have something to proof the truth. " He said and went to his desk.

My face turned pale and my body was shaking badly as I waited for the 'something'.

He took out a photo as far I could see. Then he came near me and sat in front of me.

"I know the truth's gonna hurt. But truth is truth. You can't deny it. " He said as he showed me the picture.

"NO!!!! " I said as I saw the picture.

I saw a small boy exactly looked like Jin.

"W-what if ,what if t-this picture is fake? " I said with my trembling lips and shaking voice.

"You can ask your mate if you want. He sure remembered that he went out that night. In the forest. In the darkness. " He said.

When I took a clear look at the picture I saw....

The arrow was inserted in my mom and dad's body. And the one who was holding the arrow was JIN....

I was speechless, I was dumbfounded, I was feeling numb. I was feeling like dying.

Isn't it better to die than to know that your mate is a murderer?

"Y/n? Say something. " He shook me.
"Huh? " I asked.

"Please say something. " He said.

"C-can you just t-take me with you. Just for tonight? " I asked.

I may regret this decision later. But at least for now I think this is only for the best.

"Why? " He asked.