3

♡✧ ◌ ₍՞◌′ᵕ‵ू◌₎♡::

It was now a Sunday morning and Haru felt better than two days ago. After Suzue left yesterday he decided to just change into another pair of shorts and use another t-shirt and just sleep for the whole day. 

And he definitely didn't regret that. 

Because standing in front of him right now at 5 in the morning is no other then Suzue Kambe. 

"It's..it's still dark outside," Haru whispered so he didn't wake his neighbors next door, "5 AM Suzue, 5 AM,

"Yeah, I know what time it is," Suzue whispered back. "But you're up early, so it's perfect timing,"

"Perfect timing for what?"

Instead of answering Haru's question, Suzue grabbed both of his hands and held it with hers. Haru blinked in surprise.

"Haru, Do you trust me?" Suzue asked a question back. She stared at Haru and he could see her eyes beaming with excitement.

"Well, in all honesty, we just met yesterday so not that much?" Haru said. 

"I figured, but you need to trust me in this one," Suzue said. "We're going somewhere," 

"You're not gonna kidnap me, are you?" Haru eyed her suspiciously and Suzue laughed at that. 

"No no, this is a surprise for you," Suzue started. "But I'm gonna wait here until you get changed out of your pajamas," It would be uncomfortable to run in that.

Haru tilted his head to the side lightly, "Aren't you gonna get cold?" he asked. 

"No, I'm okay. I'm sure you don't want a girl in your room when you're changing, privacy matters right?" Suzue asked. Haru blushed in embarrassment at that and nodded his head, "If you're okay with it," he mumbled and closed the door softly.

After closing the door Haru made a beeline towards his closet and opened it. He cursed to himself when he remembered he didn't ask Suzue what the occasion was. 

What were they gonna do?

For all Haru knows he's just gonna dress up comfortably since by looking at what Suzue was wearing it was, in Haru's words, fashionably simple. 

"It feels like the things she wears are double my salary," Haru sighed to himself. He slipped on a beige sweatshirt that was slightly larger than him and slipped on some light grey pants that had no cuff in the end. 

He stood in front of the mirror and looked at himself, "Tuck in or no tuck in?" He asked to himself. 

"No tuck in," Haru decided to himself. 

He tidied himself and went towards the door. Before he opened the door he made sure to take his keys, phone, and wallet before he went out. 

"I'm back," Haru announced. Suzue looked up from looking at her nails and her face lit up, "You have a really good fashion sense!"

"Ah, it's nothing really," Haru felt his cheeks warming up. 

"Well, let's get going?" Suzue asked. 

"Sure,"

♡✧ ◌ ₍՞◌′ᵕ‵ू◌₎♡::

"When are we getting there?" Haru asked. Both of them were walking for a long time, at least for Haru it felt like it. 

"Soon," Suzue hummed. Haru huffed and kept walking. He looked at Suzue and saw something twitching inside her hair, 

Must be her ears, Haru thought to himself.