Never gonna be alone

When Norman opened his eyes he was no longer on the helicopter. His head has still sniping around in a crazy way but he recognized the room and place he was in...Yuugo's secret lab, really? How did he got there?

His mind was blurred. All he remembered was the way he felt his body faint and how noisy were the helicopter they used to escape from the government. Still, one single worry hit him and made him shiver: he looked all around his bed and couldn't find...

" Emma! I need to know were is Emma! Is Emma ok?"

" Don't worry Norman her wounds are fine! Remember? Mermaids, just like you said, can heal their own wounds way faster than humans! She is a tank that we prepared and she is all right" 

" Ah what a relief! Any trace of government forces? Did they follow us here?" 

" Gillian and Nigel keep a constant surveillance over the house so no need to worry, just rest Norman, please" 

Lucas pated Norman's hair hair: he was still a bit pale and the bullet he took in this body left a scar that he wasn't sure if would remain forever on his body. He smiled in a tender gesture. Norman was so frail in physical terms but his face indicated that he already had 300 different plans in mind 

He was thinking so loud that he cloud actually hear him

" Lucas...I can't thank you enough for this...if it wasn't for you I...that was actually kinda crazy hasn't it? I'm sorry if I just snapped and made a lot of trouble..." 

Lucas touched his lips slightly telling him to stop calling and smiled to him 

" You don't ever have to apologize for doing the right chooise, you know? I was actually glad that you asked for my help...it made me feel like a dependable father once again? You grew up so fast and you were able to everything on your own...Am I beeing strange?" 

Norman smiled as he drank the cup of milk Lucas handed to him

" Not really...you have a dad complex just like Yuugo...I guess you can say you were perfect for each other. I'm glad I was able to have to crazy science yet fantastic fathers!" 

" Well - Lucas said as he helped Norman getting up on this two feet- I can't said that you were a terrible kid. I'll handle the trouble your causing now since you were never a trouble child, unlike your father" 

" Oh really? That's great! I'm actually glad to be back at this place... I just have a few memories form when I was a kid and Yuugo and you spend your time here doing some experiments outside the lab projects from the enterprise...not much tough"

" Yeah...it's been a long time since I've been here too...- Lucas made a long pause to look around the old house with a nostalgic look on his face- but you know your father, right? We have thousands of security cameras here so we are safe for sure" 

Norman smiled: Yuugo had quite a obsessive personality but Lucas always loved that about him. Norman, even his distance heart could feel the height of the love Yuugo left behind, the sadness in Luca's eyes...how he loved every bad qualities Yuugo had to offer 

" Yeah...I want to look around the house when I do have the time...now do you think you can take me to Emma? I want to check on her" 

" Yeah of course! She was actually very worried about you! I'm glad she let us treat you and trust us with the task! She was even able to communicate with me and I was surprised by how well she does mimic the human tonge! You teached her well Norman!" 

Norman widen his eyes as they healed to the corridor of that great house 

" Really? She talked to you Lucas?"