MarkGun:Horny Mark

~Mark :top~

~Gun:bottom~

~One night mark saw his bf came out of the shower and he asked" hey baby where you going?"his bf replied " oh going out with friends if that's ok with you" while he was putting on clothes."that's fine as long you are safe then I'm okay" mark said while looking at his bf , gun scoffed and smiled .

After a few minutes passed gun was finished he started to grab his phone and the keys and the phone charger just in case he needed to charge his phone . So he looked back to see if he's missing something in that case which he didn't forget anything ,he saw his bf went up to him and gave him a sexy kiss and left meanwhile when his bf gave him a sexy gorgeous kiss he started to get horny so he tried to stay clam.

When he saw his bf left he locked the door and went upstairs went to their room started to take his pants off and started master-bating he was going crazy that he started to imagine himself fuckn gun in the ass. So meanwhile him imagine himself fuckn his bf little did know his was coming early because  his friends was all drunk but not him so his friend told gun to go home" hey we will handle this why don't you go home okay see ya"  he replied " okay see ya"he waved.

After a few hours he came home he was about to  yell until he hears moans coming out of their room so he went upstairs and open the door quietly until he see's his bf master-bating he dropped his phone and was shook mark turned his head to the side were he heard the sound and he was frozen when he saw his bf he stopped touching himself "b-babe I can explain" while going up to him gun was shook but he allowed mark to explain himself, mark started to tell him why he was master-bating " you see the kiss that you gave plus the outfit too"while looking down(I forgot to mention the outfit that gun was wearing he had black leather pants and revealing T-shirt with black shoes  that also made mark horny).

After mark explain he looked down gun looked at him and pulled him close to him and they started to kiss each other so romantically that started to put tongue in each other mouth meanwhile they are kissing they started to take their pants and their shirt and underwear they were both naked they layed in the bed kissing mark was on top of gun he stopped and look at mark and asked him,"are you sure?" Gun replied"aren't you horny then show me what you got".

While he smirked so mark started to adjust his dick in gun asshole gun started to whine ~mhmm mark~mark couldn't hold it so he started to thrust and gun started to moan crazy like"~mhmm mark ahh~" mark was thrusting him more that gun wanted mark to go faster  and harder on him so gun asked "~ahhh go faster please ~" mark replied "if that's what you want then ur wish is my command" so he did like there's was no tomorrow gun started to moan so crazy that he wanted to ride mark gun flip mark and got on top of him and started riding on him , they did every different position both of them had to cum so they did

After round 1 they had to take a break they were breathing really hard that they looked at each other and laughed mark spoke"round 2" gun replied "why not " so they started round 2 they are kissing etc.... after a whole hour went by they both got tired so gun said"let's got to sleep I'm starting after what happened " smiled  mark replied "sure why not " so they both went to sleep. The next morning mark wakes up and sees gun next he smiled because how gun looked while he was asleep he touched and kissed him after he kissed him mark got up  went to the shower because of last night so after he was done showering he went to the kitchen and made breakfast for both.

Few minutes pass mark went upstairs with tray of breakfast for the both of them he opens the door and see his baby sleeping peacefully he didn't want to wake him up but he had to so did,gun started to wake up from a little shake he turned around and saw his beautiful bf he smiled and said "good morning babe" mark replied back "Good morning to u too love"he smiled as well so gun sat up right to eat breakfast that his bf made. After few minutes passed they went downstairs gun sat in the couch watching a movie while his bf was making a snack for them after he finished he walked towards to his bf with bunch of homemade snacks.

And they started to chill and relax until gun phone started to ring "ring ring " he paused the movie and picked up the phone and said " hello oh hey can "  can replied "hey dude are able to come and hangout " gun replied "no I'm not able to hangout out today I'm busy with my bf  sorry can". Can replied"oh no it's fine I'll ask someone else hope you have fun I'll see ya next time bye~"  gun said"bye" ends the call and looked at mark and said "today it's only us time "while snuggle in marks arm and smiled mark said "I love you gun" gun replied "I love you too"

The end~
I tried my best I hope you like I will try better next okay 💕