Taking responsibilities

Got over 5k reads o.o Hope all you readers enjoy this though ;)

This chapter isn't that exciting but it's important for the others so please read xD And it's smaller than the usual ones :/

Enjoy!!

Chapter 39
****************
Hazel's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Even though this bed isn't comfy...i'm as comfy as hell right now. I know that doesn't even make sense but after being stranded on an Island and having to sleep in a plane's wrecked chairs, you become grateful for even the least comfy things.

My whole body, from head to toe, was just senseless, not a single inch of mean was aching, I almost felt like I had no body...that's how relaxed I was right now.

I just stared up at the ceiling, letting my thoughts run wild with a smile upon my face. I couldn't wait to finally be home, I can't wait to just see my mum again, I'll give her the biggest hug the second I see her.

Thinking about it it's weird, I thought I was going on a skiing school trip... but ended up nearly dying in the snow, then realising I love my worst enemy, then coming all the way back, for more shit to happen, risking my life so many times. Who could have expected this?
My life just changed so dramatically, I can't wait to get back to normality.

I listened out for any sign that someone else may awake but heard nothing but the traffic outside. I probably should go to sleep though, gotta be up early for the flight home!

~~~

"SAM wake her up for us?" I heard a faint voice linger. Silence followed though as my eyes started to open.

I'm going home today!

This brought an automatic smile to face which was however quickly stolen away when a small 3 year old jumped on me, screaming louder than a girl probably would.
"Omg Sam!" I squealed, laughing too.
"You're not supposed to do what Rosie tells you" I teased.

"It was Ash" He admitted, giggling. "He told me" He added, pointing to Ash who was now stood in the door way, grinning at me.

"Morning sleepy head" He said, winking and walking closer. "Jeez you could have missed your flight if it wasn't for me and Sam" He gave Sam a high five and helped him of the bed. "Go finish your toast with Rosie and Kyle yeah? We gotta leave soon" Ash told Sam and he did exactly as he said. Wow, great father figure.

WHAT WHAT Don't say things like that Hazel you idiot. You're not even dating, yet.

"You getting up?" Ash asked, "Cause I would love to see you change" He joked.
"Shut up" I replied, "Get out and i'll get ready" I stuck my tongue out at him and nudged him of the bed that he was sat on.

"Alrighttt fine" He sighed and walked out, but just before he shut the door he poked his head around it and said "Wow. I'm left home for a school trip, as a stupid ass dick, but going home a..." He paused while thought a way to describe his new attitude, "Going a home a changed man" He quoted a film, sneaking a quick glance and a smile at me before closing the door.
I giggled to myself, shaking my head. "Idiot" I mumbled before getting dressed in these clothes provided by the hospital hotel. Just half an hour before we leave for our flight!

I skipped out of bed and over to the neatly folded clothes on the desk across the room. I picked up the top by the shoulders and looked it over, it actually wasn't that bad. I wasn't expecting any thing 'stylish' from a hospital but I definitely wasn't expecting this decent, it's definitely something i'll keep and probably even wear again...on a chill day though probably.
It's quite a vintage top, with 3 quarter length blue sleeves, the body of the top is white with 'vintage & co.' And the date '1978' printed on it in the middle. "Not to shabby" I nodded at it, smiling.

The jeans were just a dark denim colour, a bit big but better than being to small. They were comfortable though and that's all that matters I guess.

I had no makeup or anything so all I literally had to do was to take of my pyjamas...and put these other clothes on. Thank god they provided us with pants, but i'd love a fresh bra right now.

"Alright guys!" I squealed, "We're all ready?" I asked, excitedly.
"Yes, yes, yes and YES" Rosie replied, pointing at each one of them, herself being last as we realised now we can leave.
"C'mon then..taxi's waiting" Kyle informed us, his smile still splattered across his face.

Ash was carrying Sam out, they've seem to bonded quite well actually, which didn't make Kyle very happy but he's acting cool with it, I think he's happy for Ash, at how much he's changed and is actually taking responsibilities. You know what? I like it too...I feel so much more attracted to him now, more than I did when we found him in Switzerland.

A/N -

Sorry it's not that great but I couldn't do much with this chapter ;)

Had a complete change of idea for this story, starting in the next chapter! And i'm so excited to see how it goes xD

VOTE COMMENT SHARE AND FOLLOW!!

~ Tilly_xoxo