The science experiment

Thanks for the votes!:D Please share this so it gets more reads!

This chapter gets good:D

CHAPTER 5

***********************************

Hazel's POV

Having Rosie over was so much fun! I don't remember not laughing, my cheeks actually ache this morning! On a downer we barely slept, and we have to go to school. But it's Thursday, and they're good days, i'm with Rosie for most lessons so that makes it better!..Oh wait, that means Ash too. Ugh.

"HAZEL IT'S 8 O'CLOCK!!!"

Shit! We slept in, 2 hours! We have to leave in 15 minutes...great.

I had never moved so fast in the morning, rushing around to get ready, and amazingly we were actually ready on time! Never thought that would happen.

"D'ya know, it really worked. I totally forgot about Ash last night!" Rosie said, amazed.

"I told you so" I nudged her arm, winking. "Cuz i'm that good" I added before giggling.

We soon neared school and saw, none the worse, Ash.

"Urghhh" Rosie moaned, lolling her head back and coming to a stop.

"Nah Nah" I shook my head in annoyance. "We are not avoiding him. He can avoid us" I made clear. He's the one that has fucked up here. He can be the one who feels awkward! I grabbed her bag handle's and pulled her so she was right next to me.

"We are the better people here. Watch this" I whispered. I locked my eyes straight forward and just walked past him and his mates. I saw out the corner of my eyes him looking at Rosie, with a look of shame? Bloody better be. I thought as we got to the doors and walked into the humanities block.

"That was brilliant!!" Rosie squealed, squeezing me in a hug.

"You're welcome!" I said, mirroring her huge smile.

She walked on, but I quickly looked over my shoulder, through the gap in the door before it fully closed, to see if he was looking. He wasn't, but Kyle was. Even though I was looking back, it's like he didn't notice 'cuz he was glaring at Rosie, with a smile? I guess he's glad someone's finally owned Ash? I shook it off and caught up with Rosie. Science first! Yay?

I walked into science and saw we had a supply.

"Yess! Hazel sit with me" Rosie squealed, dragging me to her seat at the back. With the normal teacher we have a seating plan...And Rosie normally sits next to Ash, now that would be awkward. So it's a good job we have a supply today.

"Okay class. Listen up" Miss coughed, getting some attention from the class.

"That means you two too" She directed at Ash and Kyle, who carried on talking...But I guess she just gave up and let them.

She started blabbering on about some rocks corroding in acid rain or something, so I kinda zoned out and found myself listening to other people conversations. Fortunately Kyle's and Ash's chat was louder, and I'm glad it was...

"Yeah but just look at her, mate. Her eyes don't shine anymore" What! Did Kyle seriously just say that? He's gone...soppy? Omg this is odd.

Ash sniggered at Kyle's comment as his cheeks turned red.

"You have changed dude!" Ash replied after he calmed down. "Well yeah, I feel bad. But I do it all the time, she'll get over me" He added once he saw the anger in Kyle's eyes was serious.