RP7

Chanyeol clicked the decline button on Mina's incoming call

Chanyeol clicked the decline button on Mina's incoming call. After Chanyeol's moment of realization that him and Mina needed to cut all ties he hadn't spoke to her. Instead, he texted Chaeyoung again asking where was she. Chaeyoung was supposed to be meeting Chanyeol at the library to work on their assignment.

Chanyeol had been getting off track when it came to their project, but Chaeyoung kept him in line.

He texted the group chat with Jongin and Sehun in the meantime. Sehun's birthday was coming up and he wanted to throw a party at Chanyeol's house.

Most students on campus lived in the dorms or with their parents, so most parties that were planned within their group happened at his place.

"It doesn't look like you're working on math homework to me." Chaeyoung took the empty seat next to Chanyeol.

She sat the drink tray of ice coffees in front of them.

Chanyeol turned his phone off shoving it in his pocket. "Sorry Ms. Park I was taking a break." he joked.

Chaeyoung mocked him before pulling out her books. She let out a yawn, pulling out the outline sheet they were working on.

"Tired?" Chanyeol asked.

"Very," Chaeyoung pouted. "I got little to no sleep last night then my boss asked me to come in early."

"If you wanted to take a nap I could of met up with you afterwards. You could have came over or something or vice versa." Chanyeol ran his hand through Chaeyoung's hair, tucking a few strands of hair behind her ear.

Chaeyoung felt her face heat up. She glanced at him quickly before looking back down at the paper.

"No it's okay we need to get this done anyways. The deadline is in a few days."

Chaeyoung had decided to put more distance between her and Chanyeol. It was Monday and had only been a day and a half since they kissed. She didn't believe him when he said he wasn't still talking to Mina and then after their kiss they acted like it never happened.

The next morning Chaeyoung woke up alone in Chanyeol's bed. She found him sleeping on the couch, but she wasn't sure what time he left her. She hadn't really seen him or talked to him since the weekend which was unusual.

"Are your parents still in town?" Chaeyoung asked.

She felt Chanyeol body stiffen next to her.

"No they went back Saturday morning."

Chaeyoung nodded her head. She pulled out her bag to search for a pen. "Do you have a pen?"

Chanyeol shook his head.

"I'll see if the librarian has one."

Chanyeol watched as Chaeyoung got up from the seat and walked over to the desk.