Arrogant Killer -process- Chapter Five

Love

Love is a strong word to say, to do, and to process. It's bent around the people you grew up with or fall in love with.

Taehyung's Pov

I woke up to a sleeping Y/n. She had her arms wrapped around my torso and her leg intertwined with mine.

I chuckled lowly remembering what she said last night "Whatever, just don't do anything to me." In fact, I did do something to her...I kissed her neck.

I carefully moved her hair from her face to not wake her up "so cute" I lightly whisper. I cupped her face with my one hand and caressed her cheek with my thumb. My other hand was wrapped over her lower back and she was lying on it. I remember what my mother always told me when I said I wanted to find love one day. 

"Love is a strong word to say, to do, and to process. It's bent around the people you grew up with or fall in love with" 

I never knew what it meant until all the hardships I went through. I lost the two people who taught me how to love, they died in a car accident on purpose...and I'm trying to find their killer, since then I've hardly loved anyone besides my crew...the 6 guys I knew, 3 grew up with. I looked back down at Y/n to her opening her eyes, I just stared at her.

Y/n's Pov

I was starting to wake up. I felt a body really close to mine and a hand on my cheek. As I opened my eyes I saw Taehyung staring at me, he had a different look in his eyes...sadness. "W-what's wrong?" I thought to myself that maybe it's a good thing to try and warm up with the people I'll most likely be spending my life with, starting with Taehyung.

"I-I" He stuttered just a bit at my attitude change. "What, me being nice is too much for you, I could push you off the bed." I say and he shakes his head cutely. "Okay then...don't stutter." I tired to get untangled from the embrace but he held on tighter. "Please don't leave" I looked back up at him and see his eyes watering. 

I hate when people cry.

"H-hey don't cry" I bring my face up to his and wipe the small tear that was coming out. "I have a question?" I say softly and he hummed for me to continue. "Why are you being nice, I've been nothing but an asshole." I bring my hands down from his face and he quickly grabs one. "Because, you're gonna be living here for the rest of your life, I want you to feel like home here...not some burden." He puts his head on my shoulder. "I was actually thinking the same thing..." He didn't move an inch "Look I try to be nice to you guys, well maybe half...I have a problem with Jimin" I heard him giggle and it was adorable. "Jimin is just a hardhead, I grew up with him, Yoongi, and Jungkook. He's like Yoongi, he doesn't like new people but I can see Yoongi likes you" I laughed. 

"Maybe he'll be the next one on my list to try and warm up too" I say back after laughing. "List?" He finally looks up with a confused look. "If I'm gonna be staying here, I want people to like me and not hate me...so I've created a mental list and Jimin is next" I say shyly. "Who's first?" A smirk formed across Taehyung's lips. "Y-you" He bursted out laughing and hugged me tight. "You don't need to warm up to me, hell everyone already likes you...just Jimin still doesn't." I giggle. "What does he like...maybe I can get him some stuff?" I smiled. "He likes the color blue and chocolate cake...he also likes stuffed animals but I didn't tell you that" I laughed.

"Stuffed animals!?" I continued laughing and Tae joined in.

-

We finally decided to get ready and walk downstairs. We reached the kitchen and find all 6 men there. "Y/n! Tae! Come eat" Jungkook yelled out. "Wow Kookie, you seem excited?" I laughed a bit.