Arrogant Killer -getting to know- Chapter 11

I was shocked to hear that. I guess these girls or anyone to be exact was too scared of him. I continued walking up the stairs, closing the bedroom door lightly and walking to the bathroom afterwards. I turned the water on to the bathtub, letting out a sigh of relief as I got to take a bath to relax. I stripped and got into the burning water, leaving goosebumps as I continue to get in. I relaxed my head as I had it up in a bun, not caring to wash my hair. I had my eyes closed, canceling out any sights of distraction that may come. What I didn't know was that Tae had came in and started stripping. I was still in my state so I didn't hear him come in or do anything until I felt movement in the tub. I immediately opened my eyes and almost screamed until Tae covered my mouth, preventing me too.

"Don't scream, it's just me kitten" He released his hand from my mouth.

"What the hell!?!" I raised my voice again, "You scared the shit out of me!" I hit him in the chest a few times. "I'm sorry baby" He scooped me up into his embrace, my back up against his torso, my head on his neck, and my breasts visible to him. He rubbed his hands on my side and brought them to my chest and squeezed my boobs. "Ahh, d-don't" I slightly moaned out as I wasn't really in the mood, heart still beating rapidly after the scene that just happened. "Babe, your heart is going crazy" He placed his hand over my heart, feeling it pumping fast. "No shit Sherlock, I about screamed bloody murder." I said with sarcasm. I feel him tense up because I know that he doesn't like being talked back too.

"Don't talk back to me" He lightly gritted through his teeth.

"What am I supposed to do, be all 'oh it's okay'?" I looked back at him. His eyes were kind of big. "You don't know my whole attitude, you don't know what you've gotten into once I get annoyed or pissed off. I try to keep my cool, but when everyone is saying shit, it's hard for me to keep my mouth shut!" I raised my voice again, this time, getting out of the tub.

"Kitten please, stay with me" He reached out for me but I rejected. "Not until you get used to my back talk, your'e lucky you're still gonna be getting to sleep in the same bed as me!" I wrapped the towel around me and walked out, slamming the door, annoyed. I went straight to the closet, I felt bad that I had raised my voice at him for the millionth time. I knew he was sensitive but I just can't hold back when I'm annoyed. I decided to wear one of his shirts and his favorite pair of panties that he bought me. I opened the door, waling into the bedroom. I saw Tae lying on the bed, back to the closet door.

I walked over and tried to hug him, but he pushed me off.

"Tae, I'm sorry. I just get annoyed easily and I lash out, I shouldn't have let it out on you, I'm really sorry." I pouted and tried to turn him around. "No. Leave me alone." He was cold about it. "Fine, I'll go hang out with the others in only a shirt and panties" I got up off the bed, heading for the door. Only to be pushed against the wall. "You're not going down there in that!" He yelled in my face. "Then fucking listen to me when I say I'm sorry!!! Because I'm the one who started this fucking shit and I'm sorry for it!!!" I yelled back. "Don't yell at me!" He got closer to my face, his face was a deep shade of red and his eyes looked like they could kill. I pushed him away and quickly walked out the door. I ran downstairs quickly and dashed into the living room over to Joon.

"Joonie...save me!!!" I hid behind him.

"We heard everything" Yoongi added in.

"Don't worry I'll handle this." Joon had said and soon Tae was stomping down the steps.

"Where the hell is she?!" His voice was threatening.

"Tae, calm down" Joon tried his best to calm him down...but I made him too mad.

He saw me hiding behind Joon, holding onto his shirt, in only a shirt and panties.

"Get her off you before I beat the shit out of you." Tae looked dead into Joon's eyes...threatening him.

"Tae! You're fucking scaring her! Get a hold of yourself!" Joon had yelled at him. Joon was the second in command after Yoongi.

"I said, get her off of you" He walked closer. I had ran away to Jungkook. Tears almost falling. "Jungkook...please save me" Tears now falling. "O-oh shit!!" Jungkook almost screamed, seeing my face. "Hey, don't cry" He said softly, wiping the tears away, but they kept pouring out. "I d-didn't mean to make him mad, he wouldn't listen to me" I cried harder, holding onto Jungkook's chest for dear life. "Tae, calm down...look at her. She's fucking terrified of you now." Jungkook lightly yelled at Tae. 

Tae had finally looked at me and his stance and gaze had fixed completely. "O-oh my God" He started to run at me, worry in his eyes. I ran away as quick as I could to Hobi. "H-hobi please!!" I begged, absolutely terrified. "Hey it's okay, he's not mad anymore. He's worried because he made you cry." Hobi reassured me, rubbing my back, making me calm down. Tae had slowly walked up, lightly grabbing my wrist. "Babe, please I-I'm sorry...I got too out of my head and I should have stopped when Joon had told me too, I just saw you up on him and I got jealous." I knew he was trying to apologize but he wouldn't accept mine. Payback is a bitch.

"I don't want you n-near me for 7 days" 

Everyone went dead silent. Tae looked at me, now almost threatening to cry.

"B-but-" I cut him off.

"But nothing. You didn't accept mine, so why would I accept yours." I say, sniffling and still clinging to Hobi.

"Oh God no. Please." Tears were now leaving his eyes.

"Y-you know I can't do that" He was literally begging now.

"Payback is a bitch, get used to it."

A/N:

Hope you enjoyed this chapter...it's a little more heated.

Also I named this "Getting to Know" because they're getting to know both of their attitudes...if that makes sense. (So you're not confused)

♡much luv♡