Arrogant Killer -plans- Chapter 20 Final

Last night was filled with love and sex. It felt like he was scared of losing me, he kept me tight throughout the night. Barely letting me breathe.

I woke up, turning my head towards Taehyung, still feeling his arm securely around my waist. I tried moving but he immediately woke up and pulled me back to him. He looked around the room. "Tae?" He finally looked at me. But he turned back to scanning the room. "Tae it's only us" I pulled his head so it could lay on my naked chest. His breathing was unstable and he continued keeping me close. "Tae?" He hummed in response. "Why are you so tense?" I questioned. "I don't want to lose you. I heard their entire conversation last night, they were about to pry you out of my grip whether I liked it or not." He hooked my leg over his.

"I won't lose you"

He turned me to where my front was facing him and he pulled me towards him. His front half colliding with mine. He snuggled his face into my neck and caressed my back with his left hand while the other was wrapped around my shoulders. The door opened and in came the rest. "Let me guess...you guys are naked still?" Jimin raised an eyebrow. "Don't even try" Tae gave him a glare and a smirk spread upon the small blonde's lips. "Well, thanks for keeping us up most of the night" Felix let out, rubbing his eyes. I giggled. "You're welcome" Felix mocked my face and it made me laugh more. "We've got work to do" Tae looked at the three's bodies standing at the foot of our bed. "What do you mean?" Yeri questioned. "They came in here again and they were determined to get Y/n whether I liked it or not." Their eyes went big.

"For reals!?" Jimin said.

"Don't" Tae looked annoyed but I just busted out laughing. "We have to make plans" Tae said as he sat up. I grabbed his hips, wrapping my arms around him. "Why don't we just shoot them?" Felix let out again. "Do you want his entire gang to come after only 5 people?" Jimin looked at him. "Well...no" Felix broke Jimin's eye contact. "Okay then we have to start planning. But first look around the room just incase there's cameras or audio recorders." They looked around and they found some but they kept looking. Tae grabbed the camera he had set up and turned it off and put it on the table.

We found a total of 7.

"Welp...guess they heard moans." Jimin said as he started stomping on them.

"We'll go get breakfast so ya'll can change and I'll bring it back up here." Felix said as they started heading for the door. "Felix?" He turned to me. "Get me a lot of bacon please. Like a lot." I smiled as I scrunched up my nose. "Awe you're so cute, of course" They walked out of the room, leaving me and Tae.

"Hmm" Tae leant back down on top of me. "Tae~" I whined. "Round 2?" He winked at me. "No, we have to get changed." I tried moving him. "Please, I need to feel you" He started grinding on me. "F-fine" I softly moaned. He pushed in me and started moving quickly. I let out shaky moans as he sped up, hitting my g-spot every single time. "Ahh...Fuck" He huskily moaned out as he felt himself close. "Tae! I'm gonna c-cum!"  I moaned out. "On three" He counted down. We both came and quickly cleaned ourselves and got dressed.

As soon as we sat back down, the door opened revealing the rest. Me and Tae looked at each other and started laughing. "What's so funny?" Yeri asked. "Oooh nothing" I said, smiling while still laughing. Calming down shortly after. We ate our breakfast and soon after, we started going about the plan. Hours later, it was getting dark again, we all ate and went back to our rooms.

"I'm scared..." I hugged up to Tae. "Me too, me too...but trust us." He hugged me tighter. "What if they're quick and non of you guys are able to get me in time?" I started feeling tears well up in my eyes. "Don't think like that, we'll get you. And if we don't, I can track you" Tae looked at me. "H-how?" I questioned.