Arrogant Killer -worries- Chapter Six

"Y/n I need you!!"

I quickly left Jimin and went straight towards our bedroom. I barged in and saw Taehyung on the floor, in a ball, crying. I rushed over to him and hugged him, putting his head on my chest.

"T-Tae what's wrong?" He was shaking and breathing heavily.

"I can't bear the pain" He sobbed out.

"W-what?" I lifted him up a bit and looked down to see gun shot wounds. "What the hell!!" I was terrified. "We're being attacked" Taehyung said weakly. "Stay here I'll go get Jin!" I propped him up against the bed. "N-no, stay with me please." Taehyung pleaded. "You're hurt and drained of blood." I was worrying too much. "I-I'll be fine." Taehyung tried to reach out for me but I ran out the doors to Jin's room. "Jin please!! Open up!" I was now crying banging on his door, Jin opened it and gasped.

"What's wrong?" Jin was worried.

"It's Tae he's been shot, please help!" Jin didn't say anything and ran to go get the medical kit and dashed into Tae's room, I was following behind Jin but got yanked, mouth covered. "Well well well. Wouldn't your brother love to hear that you're living with the enemy." I knew that voice and I hated it. Johnny. He pulled me into a room.

"What the hell do you want Johnny?" I spat at him.

"Oh you know, valuable shit, or even better. I could turn you into your parents, watch. You. Suffer, or I could torture you first, make you weak." He walked up to me and slammed me up against the wall, choking me. "I hate your guts and now I can do anything I want to you." He went close to my ear. "I could possibly kill you and fake saying I was trying to help you but couldn't get to you fast enough and make your brother worship me." He tightened his grip around my neck. It took all I had to scream loud.

Jungkook's Pov

I was walking back to my room when I heard a muffled scream, no, moan but a pained scream.

"The fuck?" Jin ran up behind me. "Where is Y/n?" He sounded panicked. "I don't know." I said. "Shit" Jin ran off. I went to where I heard the scream and put my ear to the door. I heard muffled voices that I didn't recognize. "What to do with you, what to do with you" 

"L-let me d-down"

"do you think I would let you go!?" I then heard a slap and quiet scream. "Your brother wouldn't be too happy, but he would worship me if I pretended to save you but actually fall to your death." "Just l-let me go dammit!" Now I knew who that woman's voice was and it was Y/n. I push the alert button on my wrist device to signal everyone secretly. I heard doors opening but Tae's, they all saw me and came towards me. "What's happening?" Namjoon questioned, whispering. "Y/n is being attacked in there. Where's Tae?" I was looking around. "He got shot" Jin whispered just then as Tae's door opens and he came out, stumbling towards us.

"Thanks for putting your voice recorder on Jungkook." He had whispered. "You need to rest, Tae." Yoongi whispered, frustrated. "A bitch has my babygirl and no one touches her" He said in a cold tone. We all moved out of the way and watched Taehyung kick open the locked door.

Y/n's Pov

The door kicked open. I was still struggling, breathing hard. Coughing. "Let go of her." Taehyung said as he glared at Johnny. "T-Tae" I said weakly. Everyone looked at me but Taehyung and their eyes widened. "You think I'll just let go of her, she's with they enemy. Traitors should die."