Arrogant Killer -new people- Chapter Eight

Betrayal 

Betrayal is hard to overcome, easy to say, easy to do. Betrayal is something you can't trust. It's heartbreaking, and most effective to the ones that trust the most.

"H-how..." Jimin began "Why" Hoseok finished. "Do you guys have other people...?" I asked cautiously. "They were the other group that we trusted the most." Yoongi answered me. I looked over at Tae and he looked like he could explode any minute. "W-well, I have a group of friends...they weren't associated with my father, they're a gang." Everyone looked at me, even Tae. "What's their name?" Taehyung had asked. "They call themselves IKON." They all thought for a moment. "What are they like...I haven't heard of them." Namjoon added.

"Well...they're really skilled, they're nice, funny, and yeah." They were all staring at me. "Can you possibly call them?" Tae interrupted the silence calmly. "Yeah, I can call Bobby, he's the one I met first." I get up and go to another room.

*on the phone*

Y/n: "Bobby??"

Bobby: "Y/n, long time no speak eh?"

Y/n: "Haha, but I need a favor.."

Bobby: "Anything for the lovely princess"

Y/n: "Do you know BTS?"

Bobby: "Of course, wait...have they heard of us?"

Y/n: "Well not until now"

Bobby: "We honestly don't want them on their bad side"

Y/n: "Well if you help them, you won't be on their bad side"

Bobby: "How do you know them?"

Y/n: "I'm living with them...I ran away from home"

Bobby: "Ahh, gotcha...well when do we meet?"

Y/n: "Yes! Thank you so much Bobby"

Bobby: "You're very much welcome"

Y/n: "Can you come over now?? I'll give you the address"

Bobby: "Of course"

Y/n: "Sweet, here's the address xxxxx"

Bobby: "See you soon, bye"

Y/n: "Bye!"

*off the phone*

I run back into the living room. They all looked at me, worried. "Looks like we are getting new people!" I smiled brightly and everyone cheered. Taehyung came up to me. "I want to say this now and not later, I know this won't be a romantic moment but..." I raised an eyebrow at his words. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I felt melted inside, heart clenched, butterflies everywhere. "W-well" I looked into Taehyung's eyes. "Yes, I will be your girlfriend" At that, he picked me up and swung me around in circles. Just as we were about to kiss, the doorbell rang. Taehyung grumbled again. "Go open the door." Jungkook went to open the door and Tae turned his attention back towards me "Mm, where we left off?" I giggled and kissed him, he responded immediately.

We heard a whistle behind us, I broke the kiss and looked towards who whistled, "Bobby!" I jumped out of Tae's embrace and ran to Bobby. "Hey pumpkin" Bobby replied and hugged me. "Stop with the nicknames will ya?" He laughed and I soon joined in. "Awee but it's fun, you're like my little sister" I playfully punch him in the gut. "Ouch!" We both laughed again.

Taehyung's Pov

The way he's holding her, the nicknames, I can't take it.

"MmHm" I cleared my throat and everyone looked at me including Bobby and Y/n.

"Hi I'm Taehyung." I introduced myself.

"Bobby" We shake hands.

"So I'm guessing Y/n and you are together?" He questions, sounding protective.

"Yes" I simply responded. There was a long silence.

"Take good care of her...she's been through a lot. Like I said, she like my- our little sister...we care about her a lot." I nodded my head. "Of course" Namjoon bumped me in the side. "Let's introduce ourselves and get into business." He nodded his head "We shall."

Y/n's Pov

After going over the plan, Bobby and them left. We all headed upstairs to our bedrooms to call it a night. "Princess..." Taehyung had whined. "Yes?" I responded while getting clothes. "Come to me" I looked over towards him, he looked like a baby with his hands out wanting to be held. "Let me get my clothes changed." I giggled and turned back around, he let out a whine and finally came to me. He pulled me away from the closet and threw me on the bed.

"Y/n" His tone was so..authoritative. 

Fuck.

"I need you"

"Not now, we have a big day ahead of us." I was trying to get out of the situation, more like I was scared to show my body to him. "Please don't be afraid, I-I'll go slow...please" He was now begging. "No Tae" I turned on my side but was eventually flipped back over on my back. "Please babygirl...I need you." He started grinding in my area with his hardened member. "What makes you like this?" I asked. "Thinking of you and the soft moan you made this morning" He started caressing my sides. "T-Tae, please no" I was trying to get him to stop. "Please baby, I want you to feel my love instead of hearing it." That made my heart flutter. "Just please, I'll stop if it gets worse" I finally gave in "F-fine."

-

"How do you feel?" Taehyung asked me while cuddling my naked frame. "Great" I responded weakly, he let out a chuckle. "Are you still worried about your body?" He was now questioning me to make sure I was okay. "N-no" I was almost asleep. "I love you Y/n" I felt my heart flutter.

"I-I..." I fell into a deep slumber.

Taehyung's Pov

I looked down because she didn't finish her sentence, I chuckled a little to see her sleeping.

"You're too cute"