Arrogant Killer -what now- Chapter 13

Morning came again. I got out of bed sore, Tae was still asleep so I tried my best to be quiet but that didn't help. "Babe~" He called out, filling the empty space beside him. "Babe?" He shot straight up, looking at the empty spot immediately.

"I didn't want to wake you" I giggled just a it seeing his worried face. "You scared me" He dramatically wiped his forehead. "You're so dramatic" I was now laughing. "Whatever" He got up chuckling and came to me. "I hope it's a boy princess" He started kissing my neck. He picked me up and threw me on his shoulder, smacking my ass and carrying me to the bathroom. I giggled all the way there. "Ooh~~ are we taking a shower together?" I asked, holding onto his shirt as I was now on the ground. "Does the princess wanna be ruined?" He said as he grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head. "Well no, because of what happened last night...I just want a normal couple shower" I fiddled with my fingers when I let go fo Tae's shirt so he could take it off. "Anything my princess wants, I'll give it to her~" He kissed the top of my head and yanked my shorts and panties off. "I want to take that...bother from your chest off" He pointed to the bra and I giggled.

I took the bra off and I saw him take his sweatpants and boxers off, leaving us both naked. I turned the water in the shower on and let it get to warm. Taehyung came from behind and back hugged me, laying his chin on my shoulder. "I love you princess" He kissed my shoulder over and over again. "I love you too, Tae" I smiled to myself as he kept kissing my shoulder.

-

We had finished our shower, got changed and were now making our way downstairs. While walking, we heard female voices. We got closer and closer to the living room, seeing everyone and two girls.

"Tae!!" They both ran up and hugged Tae.

"Well hello to you too" He hugged them back. "It's been a while, you know" She bit her lip and looked seductively at him. "Yeah, also this is Y/n, my girlfriend." He pointed towards me, bringing me closer to him. "Oh" They both said with looks of disgust on their faces. "Do you have a problem or what?" I spit out coldly. "Hmm, oh no. It's just...well, you're not the type Taehyung wanted" One of the girls said. "Guys be nice. I love her and she's just my type" He now spooned me, protecting me and acting like a baby. I giggled and kissed his cheek, his face lit up and he kissed my lips softly. "Well my name is Yeri." One of them blurted out a little too coldly. "I'm Seulgi." She said off hatefully as well. "You know my name" I continued to hang onto Tae's shirt as he carried me to the couch, plopping me right on his lap. "I just wanted to know if we could stay for a few days, we have no where to go" Yeri asked, still looking at Tae like she could just eat him up. "No-" I started to say but got cut off by Hoseok.

"Of course" He jumped up and hugged them both.

 They both smirked as they looked at me.

-

The boys went out to have a guys night so it was just me, Yeri, Seulgi and of course my family in the cellars. "Hey you" I turned around to the voice and noticed it was Seulgi's and Yeri standing right beside her. "What do you want?" I was getting annoyed just by their presence. "You're not going to be staying here for long, you know that...right?" Yeri blurted out and I laughed. "What makes you think that?" I was now getting pissed. "We're gonna make sure he regrets even laying eyes on you because he's ours" Seulgi joined in. "Well guess the fuck what? He loves me and I love him" I continued, "And also, he can only have one of you so it's not really a good deal" I turned back around but immediately froze. "He's played with us before, he can do it again." Seulgi and Yeri started giggling now.

The door opened to the house, revealing the seven guys. Tae immediately ran to me and basically tackled me. "Princess!! I missed you" I could tell he was drunk because he was bear hugging me tightly. I giggled at his cuteness and said "Babe, if you don't let go, your princess won't be here anymore" He immediately let go. I don't want to lose my princess, you're everything I have" He cuddled up to me, pouting cutely. I looked back at the two girls and a smirk spread upon my lips. They looked away, pissed. I look back down to find a sleeping Tae. Even if he's drunk, he's still adorable. I rubbed his head over and over again, feeling the soft dark locks, running through my fingers smoothly. I now started to worry at the thought of Seulgi and Yeri being here, scared I'll loose Tae but I know he wouldn't cheat with what he's been through, but who knows.

All I can think is..what now?