Arrogant Killer -7 day hell- Chapter 12

"Payback is a bitch, get used to it."

It's already been day 3 and it's terrible. Tae was like a drug...I needed him. Every time we'd see each other, we would go the opposite ways. I feel like Tae is dying without me because every time we cross paths, he looks rough. 

Time goes by and it's now day 5. IKON had came over and went over plans and training. I needed someone to talk to so I asked Joon to come up after they were done. A few hours went by and Joon finally came up. "Is he okay?" Was the first thing I asked him. I'd ask Joon how Tae was everyday. "He was there only for a good 40 minutes then completely gone back to his hiding." He had came over to the bed and laid down, then turned on the TV. "I kind of regret saying that...but he completely terrified me" I looked down, fiddling with my fingers. "I just want to know how he feels" I started crying.

Taehyung's Pov

"I can't take it anymore!!" I screamed out and punched the wall. Jungkook had came running into the room, making sure I was okay. "Hey you okay?" Jungkook questioned. "No." I simply said. "Penny for your thoughts?" Jungkook walked closer to the bed and sat down beside me. "I miss her, Kookie, I miss holding her, kissing her, making her feel loved. But no, I fucked up and now she hates me." I was crying by now. "Hey, don't say that...she misses you too, she talks to Joon every now and then, and he's with her now." He started rubbing my back, making me clam down.

"He's with her!?" I jumped up and looked at Jungkook. "Yeah, they're just talking. Even I went up there some, don't worry they're just talking. She talks about you all the time" Jungkook pulled me back down. "You get jealous fast" Jungkook let out a little laughed and patted my back. "I-I don't want to lose her" I was sobbing by now. "You got two more days left" Jungkook rubbed my back again.

Aahhhhh!!

Me and Jungkook looked at each other at the sudden scream.

Y/n run!!

Me and Jungkook ran out of the room. Outside the door was chaos. NCT. "Fuck me" Jungkook looked at me. "No time for fucking, we need to find Y/n" Jungkook was right. I searched for Y/n while us and IKON fought NCT.

Where the hell are you babygirl?

I saw movement in the corner of my eye and turned my head to find Y/n and some unwanted guest. I walked straight up there. "Well well we-" I punched him before he could say anything else and completely knocked him out. "Babygirl, please I'm so sorry...please come back to me" I held onto her waist as I was on my knees. "Tae" I looked up and she was crying now. "Babe, don't cry...I'm here now" I hugged her tightly. "I missed you, I love you so much" That's all I needed to hear from her to make me happy again. "Stay by my side okay?" She nodded cutely in response.

Y/n's Pov

Even though 2 days were left, I couldn't be petty when he literally just saved me so I gave in, plus I was nothing without him. I stayed by his side throughout the entire fight, NCT loosing, my brother and my parents didn't die, so they're tied up. Me and Tae had went up to shower together and had came back down afterwards. Once down, I looked straight into my brothers eyes.

"Y-you're with them?" He questioned.

"Y-yes" We still stared at each other.

"Course she is, she's a whore" I looked at my mother.

"You're such a bitch!" I slapped her across the face.

"You're gonna pay for that" She coldly responded back.

"Try me" Before I could do anything, Tae pulled me back.

"Don't let her under your skin" He looked me in the eyes.

"Yes, Tae" He kissed me afterwards...sending chills up my spine as always. We put my so called family in the cellars and cleaned up the house. It was a nightmare dragging bodies outside. "Celebrate??" Jin raised his glass full of champagne. "Celebrate!!" Everyone cheered and hollered. Me and Tae went back upstairs and into our bedroom. We immediately started making out, leading to you know what...¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

He stripped me out of my clothes and he did the same for himself. He roamed my naked frame all over. "I love and fucking missed you, kitten." He pushed me on the bed and hovered over me. "I wanna fuck you...and have a child" He kissed me in between words. "Then let's make a child" I pulled him down into a long passionate kiss and he entered me. We both moaned out and he soon started thrusting passionately. I loved every bit of it. "I fucking love you so much, Lee Y/n" He kissed me more all over my entire body while thrusting in me. The rest of the night was passionate sex and just so much love that we've missed these past 5 days.

It's a great feeling when you love someone and they love you back, even if you've messed up a few times.

"I love you Kim Taehyung"

"I love you too Lee Y/n"

A/N:

✰Hope you enjoyed, sorry if it was short. I'm honestly rlly tried because it's like 6am. ♡But I hope you liked this chapter Jhoes♡