Chapter 4

"We have to prepare for The Highwaymen they Know we took Rush and now they are coming after us." Zephyr said to them as they were building "We are here to help that's why we came we will protect prosperity!" Rhea told them "Everyone to their stations!" Kim yelled loudly to everyone. They all grabbed their guns and weapons Rhea and Arrax Transformed into their wolf forms and stood next to Zephyr and Rush. They saw fireworks in the distance and knew they were coming they brought trucks with ramps to get up and were climbing up Everyone was attacking, Rhea and Arrax Jumped at the Highwaymen terrifying them. Some of them got in and they had to get them out as quick as they could but they started burning prosperity, They all tried so hard to protect Prosperity but it wasn't enough. Kim was trying to revive a man but they were gone "Mom are you ok?" Carmina ran to her mom helping her "We are going to need more help, What about the group in the North New Eden?" Rush asked Kim "Is that a joke?" She told him "I've seen them in action they are strong just like that wolf they may not turn into one but they are powerful like her." He told Kim "A deal with New Eden is a Deal with the Devil." Kim said upset "We need their help, Cap talk to their leader and take Rhea and Carmina with you for protection." Rush told Zephyr They got in a motorbike and drove off to New Eden Rhea running in her wolf form on the side. It took them a day to get there and when they were at the gates Zephyr knocked and a masked figured approached them shaking their head not letting them in. While they were standing, They heard a voice and it was Joseph Seeds voice telling them to go where it all began they followed his voice and shadow to an abandoned bunker. Zephyr went inside while Rhea and Carmina waited for her she found Joseph's Word a book of all his scriptures. They had returned back to the Gates of New Eden and knocked again the masked figure looked at them, Zephyr showed them the book and let them inside. Everyone looked at them suspicious, Rhea still in Wolf form watching over Zephyr and Carmina. They had been led to a tent Carmina waited outside and Zephyr and Rhea entered looking for Joseph "Your not what I was expecting." A man walked out from the corner of the tent " Same could be said for me I'm Ethan, if you've come looking for the old man he's not here." He told them "A wolf interesting my father told me my Uncle loved a wolf and he betrayed Eden." He looked at Rhea and she growled at him. "These people Believe in Joseph and If you are the prophecy then you must relight the Flame of New Eden it's guarded by Highwaymen and I will tell you more about The Father." Ethan told them and they left to relight the fire.