Chapter 7

"Fine. I'll bring proof of your father's death.." she sighed still anxious about her Friend "The Judge will take you to the boat and you will sail far north from there you will find his body. Take these arrows with you, You'll need them to light the flames." Ethan explained. Seeing unconscious Rhea, she grazed her fur softly feeling her warmth."I Promise I'll come back for you." Zephyr got into the small boat and sailed into the bliss, After hours of traveling in the fog she looked around everywhere seeing the fireplaces light the flames. Immediately she saw the gathered branches, and Quickly she shot an arrow instantly missing and hitting the ground. Her hands began shaking making it difficult to grab the arrows. Again she fired but with not enough strength it landed in the river. She was never skilled in Archery, her lungs filling with bliss, almost impossible to breathe. Her eyes were blinded by her eyelids, Again she shot the arrow hitting the fireplace and igniting the flames. Her Unconscious body laying in the boat as the flame continued burning and spreading. Restless Ayla looked into the sky seeing smoke, immediately she headed in that direction leading her to the destroyed Statue of Joseph. Searching around she found paw prints on the ground and immediately got the scent of her daughter her eyes ignited she became ferocious and determined to find her daughter. She sprinted into the woods and headed in the direction of New Eden. The boat had collided with some land quickly Zephyr inhaled she looked around dazed. She noticed a bridge she had to open for her to continue, jumping off her boat she walked around and everything was destroyed, Wolves filled with bliss ran towards her they were horrific immediately she shot a few of them down one tackled her onto the ground snarling at her, she grabbed her bow and hit it across the face. It ran at her once again as she grabbed an arrow from her back and swiftly shot it. Its body lit into flames as it died, unlocking the gate she walked towards her boat and continued down the river as the fog passed the sunlight shined brightly at the end. Zephyr looked around amazed seeing a wooden hut built up on a mountain. Climbing up to the hut she walked inside hearing Joseph mumbling to god. walking up to Zephyr he put his hands on her shoulders amazed at the face he had seen in his dreams. " God has a plan for you, in this New Eden." Joseph Had spoken to her "Sir I really need to get back." Zepher said Anxiously. As they walked up the hill Zephyr had seen a wall mural of a bear and symbols and was mesmerized. looking over Joseph had led her to a tree.