Chapter 2

"Living with our children was the best time of our lives."
2 Years Later
Arrax and Rhea has grown so much they had no wolf powers that had shown yet but Ayla knew that they would be like her. Both of their kids were three and Arrax looked a lot like Jacob, his hair being brown and lightness of ginger but has Ayla's brown eyes, But Rhea looked like a mix a both she had brown hair and blue eyes. They taught their kids to speak and read with short books and how to walk, both shared the extra room and loved playing around their toys would be Ayla's mini stuffed Animals from when she was little. They always played together and ran around inside the bunker while Jacob and Aria cooked and cleaned.
15 Years Later
It was time for them to finally leave the bunker the kids were 17 they grew so fast and there wolf powers were strong . Especially when the Highwaymen came they never expected people to be wolves.The Highwaymen left Ayla and Jacob's family Alone because they were wolves, but that wouldn't stop them from attacking prosperity. Ayla and Jacob fixed a house and built it as there home with two floors and 3 Rooms. Ayla and Jacob shared a room and Arrax and Rhea had their own rooms. Jacob would take Arrax and Rhea to hunt for deer and Boar. Sometimes they would go fishing but they had to watch out for Alligators and Demon Fish. Sometimes Rhea and Carmina would hang out before the Highwaymen showed up but when they did Carmina had to stay with her mother and help her especially after they took her father Nick. Jacob and Ayla heard of New Eden They stayed away from their territory. Especially when Jacob heard that Joseph had a son he didn't want him near Rhea or Arrax. Sometimes Ayla would go on a Run in the morning with her kids while Jacob slept in. Ayla would transform in her black wolf form, Rhea was a Grey Wolf and Arrax was a Light Brown Wolf they would run and feel the wind in their fur. Ayla taught them to hunt in their Wolf forms and to attack if they were ever in a situation with the Highwaymen. They would race back to the house her Children would try to beat her but she was just to fast for them. One morning after their run they returned home and saw Mickey and Lou at their door. Jacob answered and Ayla had her kids check from the sides if they did anything to not hesitate to attack. Ayla still in her wolf form next to Jacob, snarling at them "What do you two want!" Jacob said upset "Listen We don't want any problems from you while we do our business and attack prosperity." Mickey stated to him "Or their will be consequences." Lou told him. From the sides of them Arrax and Rhea frightened the Highwaymen behind them, They walked onto their truck and drove off. The kids entered their house and transformed in their rooms back into humans, Rhea rushed down the stairs in clothes "Mom what did the Highwaymen say." Rhea asked her mother "They don't want us getting into their business while they attack prosperity." Her mother told her "What! they can't do that Carmina is in danger and all the kids there we have to help them." Rhea suggested to them "Rhea we can't just leave our home to help them Kim and Nick with the Deputy they Killed my Brother John your uncle." Jacob said calmly "Dad it's Just Carmina and her mom her father was taken and no one has seen the Deputy Please we have to help them ." She begged "Well think about it Rhea." Jacob and Ayla told her "Rhea went up to her room and thought of a plan to help prosperity. "What ya doing." Arrax entered her room as she looked at the ceiling "I'm think of an Idea to help Carmina and her mom the Highwaymen are going to attack them ." She told her brother "I have and Idea, we sneak out in the night and head over there with our speed it will take us about three hours to get there." He told her "Your right if mom and dad aren't going to help them then we should." Rhea told him they waited till the night when their mother and father were sleeping and snuck out of the house. They both transformed and They Headed to Prosperity.