Chapter 5

Back at Prosperity Ayla and Jacob arrived outside the gate Kim was alerted and exited outside with Rush and A member. Everyone aimed at them just incase "What are you two doing here." Kim asked them "Our children left and we are trying to find them ." Ayla told her in human form, Arrax walked out of the gates "Mom, dad we are trying to help them you have to understand." Arrax told his parents "Arrax, We understand you and Rhea want to help them, Wait ....Where's Rhea?" Ayla asked "She's With the Captain and Carmina they went to New Eden." Kim told them "What !" Jacob yelled "we need to find her." He told them "Why I thought you had a connection with Eden." Kim asked them "Joseph abandoned me, because I loved Ayla and We are willing to help, but Rhea Can't go near New Eden Ever." They told Kim "How far is New Eden." Ayla asked "Its about a day from here walking but 12 Hours driving." Kim told them  "I'm going Jacob stay here with them and Help, I'm going to find Rhea." Ayla told them and She ran into the forest and Transformed into her wolf form, she ran back to Jacob " I love you, Find our daughter." He told her as he slowly pet her fur "How many wolfs are there?" Rush asked. She ran off and Jacob watched her leave , reminding him of the past and he slowly walked inside looking back at her. Back with the Captain, Rhea and Carmina they went up to relight the fire and saw a few members went up there with them. " If you are the prophet you must fight like us, with this bow to relight the flame." One of the New Eden Members told Captain Zephyr. Many of the Highwaymen blocked the path up so Zephyrs plan was for Rhea to distract them and they attack from behind. The Highwaymen Clueless heard sounds from some trees , they were unaware and Rhea Tackled one onto the ground. They all attacked silently  using bows, and eventually made it to the top. Once they got to the top Zephyr and Rhea went down into the statue. " You need to turn the Nozzle so you can release the bliss and relight the flame." They started turning the nozzle on the left and as they did so Bliss began spewing out of it, they ran to the Center one and turned it the room slowly began filling up with the bliss. Zephyr ran to the left nozzle  and as she turned it the inside of the statue was filling up rapidly. They both quickly started climbing , Zephyr grappled on to it and was able to push herself up making it to the top, but Rhea was struggling, her claws were trying to grapple on to the ledge and the bliss was getting higher. Carmina and Zephyr rushed over to pull her up they tugged on her fur pulling her up, One of the members of Eden light up the flame while the others were pulling up Rhea. They were all thrown back, and able to pull up Rhea with a few burns. But Rhea was unconscious she lightly breathing with Large Scars in her fur, she bleeding and was burned on her sides.